Twenty Four: Hot

Mina's POV

"Because I Love you too, Momo" I said as she gets up from her bed
"We can't have it Mina, stop" she said as she clench her hand.
I get up and wrap my hand around her waist, buried my face on her shoulder.
"But it is on us now" I said as she tried to break off from me but I don't let her to.
"I love you too, Momo, I just realize that, sorry if I was late, but I love you" I confess as she turn around to look at me.
"Then we have to forget each other, it is for Mom and Dad" Momo said as she put her hand on my shoulder, I shake my head as I decline what she wants me to do.

"I can't, please just let me to love you too, Momoring" I said as I loop my hand around her neck.
Slowly pulling her towards me as I lean towards her, closing my eyes, her breathe that keep hitting on my face, the tip of her nose that touch my cheeks.
"I love you" I make to say it once again before she touch my lips.
But she just stop and sighing with our forehead touching againts each other.
"Why? You said you love me, Momo, I love you" I said again as she close her eyes, ai can feel her want to step back from me as she slowly let her hand off me.

I pull her towards me again without any hesitation land my lips on hers.
"Don't deny it" I break off and I say it as Momo place her hand around my waist and bent her neck to reach my lips.

Momo's POV

My lips is againts her, sending a light sweet shivers to her, tracing all over her.
She fights with me passionately, beating each other with the taste that I have dreamed about for a long time, her hand reach my jaw, pushing me closer to her, as I break off and she is benting her neck for me to reach, sending her the more pleasure as we both panting, without any hesitation, I reach her ear as I whisper.
"Tell me this is not a dream" I'm panting as she search for my lips and kissed me.
Her hand is slowly tracing around my body, as I can feel her warm touch.
I slowly take a step, pushing her towards the bed as she just let me lead her there.
I push her down on the bed as we break off. I can see through her eyes, she has all of my world that I have dreamed of all this time, I'm not thinking about anything more, just her.

"Momo" she moans as I keep tracing around her neck down to her collarbone, I can hear her shivers, her breath, it is the best things.
I break off as I pull off all my shirt and exposing my body to her as I feel my body is burning inside can't even control it anymore.
I lean down and reach her lips again as she feel the pleasure that she is waiting for.
She pushes me up as she unbuttoned her shirt with her lips still on mine.
"I love you" she said it again as I felt her lips bitting on my lips and going down to feel my neck.

Mina's POV

"Damn it, I'm being more patient then ever, and it reaches the limit now"  Momo said as she pushes me back to lying to the bed, her hand reach my pants and pulling it off me with unstoppable shower of kisses around my body.
She reach my crotch as she slowly pull off my panties, her hands is slowly reaching closer to mine as suddenly.
"Aaaaaahhhhh" I shouted out my moans she Momo try to block it with her hands but she was late as I startled.
"Don't shout, baby" she said as just answer her with a moan as she keep thrusting inside me.
"Hold it," Momo said as she go deeper and deeper as I just can keep arching my back, gripping on her back. We are having our world together, the best things I have ever felt until....

Suddenly, "Momo Mina?" Someone come in the room as we freeze and.
.
.
.
.
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING?"

To be continued....

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...