Last : Magic

"God sends me the most beautiful angel even she is in a black wings, I Love her so much.. never know that she will be the best gift for me but yes, she is"
_______________________________

Two week later

After the long rest that my girl have now finally I can get to school with her together.
"I hope that I will just sleep at home again, but I'm curious too what happen in the school for this two weeks without me" Momo said as she hold my hand tight and walking inside the school building.
"The school without you is a heaven" I tease her.
"What?" She looks at me confused.
"There is no the arrogant bitch and the rude beast again in the class, we have a peaceful lesson everyday" I said as she glared at me.
"Minariii?" She whines as we walk through the class corridor.

"Yowwwww, Momo!!!!" Jeongyeon run towards us as she throws hersekf to Momo and  hugs her tight.
"Hey babe" Chae follows behind as she lingers to me and..
"What the hell? Babe?" Momo break off from Jeong and pull me towards her and let Chae go as I smirk.
"You cheated on me, huh?" Momo whispers as she clinched her teeth looking at Chaeyoung.
"Yes, why? I feel lonely in the school without any girlfriend" I said as Momo again glared at me and pissed off.
"Okay as you wish" she said as she enter the class room and slamming the door

"The rude queen is back... she is back.. omg.. why she is here again.. noo.. hell is back" everyone at the classroom talking about my mad jealous girfriend and stop when I glared at them.
"Momoring, I'm just joking.. I don't cheat on you baby.." I take a seat infront of her as I turn my chair back facing her while she is burying her face on her hand lying on the table.
"Momoringgg, Saranghae" I said as I kiss her hand which place on the table as she startled and look at me.
"Yaaaa~~~ why I can't mad at you?" She said as she pinch my cheeks.

"Ehmmmm" someone come from my back as Momo looks at her.
"Hi my ex crush" Sana greet Momo as Momo smirks
"Ex crush now? I'm sad" Momo said as Sana giggles.
"Yes Ex crush now, because she has a crush on me now and she is my girlfriend" suddenly Tzuyu comes and hugs her girlfriend from back.
"Omg, finally the one side love-" Momo said as Tzuyu block her mouth to stop her.
"Okay, Sana I'm sorry, I have girlfriend too now" Momo said as Sana and Tzuyu look confused.
"Whoo?" Both of them asked as Momo get up from her seat and smirks.
"The most beautiful Penguin" Momo said as she surprise me with a kiss on my lips as I pushes her away.
"You crazy? We are in the class" I said as Sana and Tzuyu blocking their eyes.
"Omg, the new couple" Sana said and then the bell rang and we begin the lesson.
__________________

On the break time I go to the cafeteria with Jihyo and Tzuyu as Momo spend her time with her buddies that really miss her because her absence for two weeks,
"So how can this happen, Princess Myoui?" Jihyo asked as we are sitting at the corner of the cafeteria.
"I don't know too, it is just I feel that I love her and I want her" I said as Tzuyu look at some spot and pointing on the crowd in the middle of the cafeteria.
"The beast is back" Tzuyu said as I get up from my seat and look at the crowd.
OMG, Momo again? What did she do in her first day back to school.

I walk towards the crowd as I hear them talking.
"What are you doing with your eyes? Can you just be more care...fulll.. huh... little... girl" Momo said as she pour the juice all over the girl who accidentally bump into her and all the food poured all over Momo's clothes.
I walk passed by the crowd as I stand behind Momo.
"I'm sorry, Momo, this is an accident.. I'm sorry I didn't mean it" the girl said as Momo again grab the glass of juices.
"Just tell me if you don't like me to comeback to school" Momo said as she ready to splash the juice over that girl again but I stop her.
I pour the juices all over Momo as she looks at me confusedly.
"What the heck, babe?" She said as I look at her seriously.
"She has apologize and stop being the rude bitch" I said as Momo's mouth wide open looking at me.

"What is wrong with you???" Momo shouted at me as I walk away but she stops me
"Stop making a mess and changes your clothes" I said as I take my handkerchief out and give it to the girl.
"Here, I'm sorry on behalf this rude bitch.. becareful later" I said as Momo looks at me madly
"Mina? Whyy?" She asked as I go to the table and take some tissue, wipping off her wet sweet face over a juice.
"Don't be so cold hearted to people, I hate you being rude af to others, they are our friend too.. she had apologize so stop being an arrogant bitch.. I don't want my girlfriend to be like that because I love her, I love You" I said as I pull her towards me and Kiss her infront of people in the middle of the cafeteria, and I don't care.

"What? They are dating?
Isn't the Momo is her sister?
What is going on her? What?
Why can Mina the beauty fall for a beast like Momo?
What the heck?"  People keep talking about us as I pulled off.
"She is not a beast! She is beautiful! Shut the fuck off because I love her" I shouted as the crowd break into the silents as Momo look at me and lean towards me.
"You break the beast cursed with your magic word, beauty" Momo said.
"What magic?" I asked.
"I love you" she said as I smirks
"Yes I love someone who is black as the devil, hot as hell.. pure as an angel, sweet as love..and she is in front of me"

The End

*sorry for this random ending*

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading all this time also supporting me, thank you so much 😙😙