Twenty Five : Blood

Mina's POV

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING?"

We are done, damn.. that is Mom.
Momo get up and pull her blanket to cover me as she reach her shirt and put it back on her.
"Ehh.. Mom.. w..we are.. j.." Momo struggled as Dad come in and look at us.
"Mina, Momo.. put on back your clothes and go downstairs we need to talk" Dad said as he pulls Mom's out from the room.

Momo look at me as they left the room and she just sit back to the edge of the bed and I just get dress with fast.
"I'm sorry Mina" she suddenly said as I get up from the bed and hold her hand and pulling her to get up.
"No, you shouldn't said that" I said as I pulled her out the room, walking downstairs as we can see Dad and Mom is waiting for us in the living room, watching us in our step down from the stairs, I hold her hand tight.
"I will tell them, if you can't" I said as Momo try to break our hand.
"Mina no" she said as gripping her hand tighter.

"Explain!!" Mom shouted at us as I can see an anger eyes from her,
"I Lo-.." I want to tell them but Momo pull me back as she continues
"I'm sorry Mom, Dad.. I Love Mina" she said as Mom sighed.
"Momo, she is your sister" Mom cupped her hand to Momo's face.
"yeah, I know but I... just love her, I have give all my heart for her, I try to endure it, I try to deny it, but nothing works, Mom, I will just falling deeper in love with her, I don't understand why too, I just did, I never told you yes, I will never told you this but guess this is the time that I should told you, I love her Mom, I love Mina" Momo said as she cried ad I let her hand go as I look at dad who is holding onto his head, he is disappointed.
"I'm sorry, this all because of me" I said as all of them look at me.

"Dad, Mom.. I'm sorry.. I don't deserve to be here, I will just always be the burden for you guys" I said as the tears slowly go out from my eyes.

Momo's POV

"No, Mina that is not your fault" Dad gets up as Mina steps back and suddenly run out from the house.
"Minaaaa.. where are you going?" Dad shouted as I go follow her.
"Minaaaaa wait, where are you going?" I shouted as she just run away again ignoring my voice.
"Minaaaa" Mom and Dad shouted from behind as I still panting and run towards Mina.
"Ohhh gosh, where are you going?" I said as I reach her hand.
"I shouldn't be here, I will just go, and there won't be a bad things happen again to our family, I'm the reason all of this" she said.
"Noo, Minaa it is me not you" I said as she break off my hand and run again, she crossed the street...

"Nooo nooo.. Minaaaaaaaaa!!!!" Dad shouted from far as I look to the other side..
Nooo.........................

Mina's POV

I stop my step as I hear my dad shouting at me,  looking by him as the dazzling light hitting on my eyes with the sound of the truck sirine infront of me and............

No... noo.. I slowly open my eyes as I felt someone is pushing me away from my spot before.
"Momooooooooo" Mom shouted as I still sit on my spot looking at the girl who is lying on the ground with that blood.
"No..noo.......nooooo..Momo" I get up as I run to Her.
"Momo, no... noo.. don't leave me" I said as Dad is calling the ambulance.
"Get away, shit.. hold on Momo" Dad as he checking on Momo.
Momo reachs my face with her bloody hand as she cupped my cheeks,
"Please, stayy.. noo.. Momo.. please" What can I do is just crying... the tears keeps falling down .. please Momo hold on..
.
.
.
.

"Minaaa, it is not your fault, it is my fault, I'm sorry I love you"

To be continued....

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...