Crushes, Breadsticks, and Benedict Cumberbatch

(Yn)'s pov
The sun is coming through my blinds. I groan and Sally accidentally rolls of her bed. "OW! I'M OKAY! Wait...I'M STUCK! I NOT OKAY!" Sally says stuck between the small gap in between her bed and her nightstand. "I'll help you." I say and get out of bed. Then I pull her up. "Thanks." She says. "No prob." I say. Then she goes in her walk in closet and I go in mine. I put on a (Fc) Panic! At The Disco shirt on that says 'Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time' and has a skull on it, black jean shorts, a (Fc) choker, and black combat boots. I walk out and see Sally wearing a black Fall Out Boy tank top that says 'Remember Me For Centuries', dark blue leggings, a black choker, and black boots that go just below her knees. "Let's wake up the boys!" Sally says. "Okay." I say. We open Garroth and Laurence's room and see Garroth and Laurence making out. We close the door and run into Zane's room. When we run into Zane's room ,and me and Sally see Zane and Aphmau having a tea party. "Hey guys want to join us?" Aphmau asks. "We just saw Garroth and Laurence making out." Sally and I say at the same time. "They do that a lot. That's why I'm in my room most of the time." Zane says. "So do you want to join us or not?" Aphmau asks. "Sure." Sally says. "Why not." I say. Me and Sally sit down and grab a cup of tea. "So let's talk about crushes." Aphmau says. "Okay. Well when I was in middle school I dated Zenix then in high school I met Vylad and we ended up dating." Sally says. "I had a crush on Arron in my first year high school ,Garroth and Laurence both kissed me in high school, then I dated a guy named (haven't watched the new high school episodes yet) then once I kissed Katelyn in high school, then (don't know anything about college) ,and here I am now dating Arron." Aphmau says. "W-well I had a crush on a shadow knight girl in high school." Zane says. "Nice and (Yn)." Aphmau says. "Uuuuuuh..." I say. "Come on sis, we told you about are love life." Sally says. "...Fine, in high school I dated a shadow knight his name was Gene." I say. "GENE?!?" Aphmau yells. "You know him?" Sally asks Aphmau. "Yes." Zane says looking angry. "SEE SALLY NOW EVERYONE HATES ME!" I yell and walk out of the slamming the door, then go to me and Sally's room and cry on the bed. (The feels of writing this😿)

Zane's pov
Sally started crying and Aphmau comforted her. "SHE HATES MEHEEEEEE! Sally sobs. "No she doesn't hate you." Aphmau was crying too now. "I'll try to talk to her." I told them. I walk up to (Yn) and Sally's room. Then I knock on the door. "If you hate me just go away." (Yn) says behind the door. I open the door and see her crying in a corner. "Didn't you here me. I said if you hate me just go away." She says. "I don't hate you, no one hates you." I tell (Yn) and hug her. She hugs me back and sobs into my shirt. "I didn't know how bad Gene was when I was dating him." She sobs. Gosh she crying as much as Sally is. "That's fine. When I was in high school I always wanted to be a shadow knight." I say. "R-really?" She asks still crying. "Really." I say. We stayed there hugging and (Yn) sobbing into my shirt for a few minutes. "You ready to apologize to everyone." I ask her. She nods and I help her up. "Thanks Zane." She says. "No problem." I reply. We go to my room Aphmau and Sally are now hugging and terribly singing Let It Go from Frozen. "I'm sorry guys." (Yn) says. "(Yn)! I'm sorry to!" Sally yells. Then they hug and Aphmau hugs them. Then Aphmau made me hug them too.

Laurence's pov (Ha bet you weren't expecting that!)
Me and Garroth walk into Zane's room to find Aphmau, Sally, (Yn), and Zane hugging. "What happened here?" Garroth asks. "Long story and help me there holding me against my will." Zane says. Me and Garroth finally got everyone to stop hugging. "I'm hungry!" Sally says. "We should call everyone and go eat OLIVE GARDEN!" Aphmau says excitedly. "Yas!" (Yn) says. "Ok, I'll call everyone." Zane says. After Zane calls everyone and they say that they'll come. We get into my car and drive to Olive Garden. We get there before everyone else. We go inside and sit at the biggest table. I sit next to Garroth. So I'm sitting next to Garroth, Garroth is sitting next to Zane, Zane is sitting next to (Yn), and Sally is sitting next to (Yn).

Time skip because I've never been to Olive Garden before, and let's just say Aphmau, (Yn) and Sally got into a who can eat the most breadsticks challenge

We just got back home from Olive Garden and Vylad decided to stay the night with us. "Why'd I eat so much of da breadsticks?" Sally groans. "I feel ya girlfriend." (Yn) groans. "Why don't we watch a movie?" Garroth asks. "Sure. What movie?" Zane asks. "We could watch Doctor Strange." Vylad suggest. "YAS! BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS BAE!" (Yn) yells. "Doctor Strange it is then." I say. Then we watch the movie and everyone ends up falling asleep.

Hey guys! This is going to be one of those slow relationships books, because there always so much better when authors do that. Any who bye! -SallyWaffleCake