Potato Twins

(Yn)'s pov
I was being shaken to wake up. "Get up (Yn)!" Zane says. "But I want to sleep more, babe." I say half asleep. "W-what!" Zane says with his face crimson red. Laurence falls out of his chair and Garroth busted out laughing. "DO I SENCE A NEW SHIP!" Sally squeals excitedly. "Sally we've been through this!" Vylad scorns her. "OH MY IRENE! I DIDN'T MEAN THAT! I'M SO SO SORRY!" I bolt up and yell. "I-it's o-ok." Zane says still blushing. I sit down at the table and grab a plate of french toast. Zane goes to his room and Vylad is trying to get Sally to not write a fanfiction about me and Zane. After I 'm done eating I go to me and Sally's room to change. I change into a (fc) Twenty One Pilots tank top that says 'All My Friends Are Heathens', white jean shorts, and (fc) sandals. I walk out of my room and sit down on the couch putting on (fs 'favorite show'). Sally goes to change and comes out in a black plain shirt, leggings, a dark blue flannel jacket tied around her waist, and dark blue tennis shoes. She sits down on the couch. Vylad goes home and Garroth and Laurence go to there room to change. (CHANGING IN THERE OWN CLOSETS YOU DIRTY MINDS) Garroth and Laurence went sat on the couch with me and Sally. "I booooored!" Sally groans. "Same." I say. "We could go to Walmart and buy some food." Laurence says. "Ok" I say. "Sure." Garroth says. "Sally your coming with us cause I don't trust you staying at the house alone." Laurence says. "Aww you don't trust me. I'm hurt, but I won't come plain." Sally says.

~Time skip brought to you by Emo Rock Bands~

We walk through the isles of vegetables. "Let's prank Laurence and Garroth." She whispers. "Ok." whisper back to her. We grab potatoes and start throwing them at Garroth and Laurence. "Ah!" Garroth and Laurence yell. Then a policeman grabs me and one grabs Sally. Sally judo flips the policeman and then four more have to grab her.

~Time skip Sally and (Yn) are in jail. Garroth and Laurence are watching the news and Zane comes home from work.~

Zane's pov
I open the door and go inside. "Hey guys. Where are the girls?" I ask. "They got arrested for throwing potatoes at me and Garroth." Laurence says. "So there in jail!" I yell. "Yep!" Garroth says happily. "Don't we have to get them out!" I yell at them. "No!" Garroth says. "They threw potatoes at us!" Laurence says in a pouty toddler voice. "So! You know what! I'll get them out myself!" I yell. I get in my car and call Vylad.
V- Vylad Z-Zane
V-"Hello?"
Z-"Hey Vylad, your girlfriend and (Yn) got themselves arrested and Garroth and Laurence won't get them out of jail."
V-"What did Sally do this time?"
Z-"Well they threw potatoes at Garroth and Laurence in Walmart, and what do you mean this time how many times has Sally gotten arrested?"
V-"You don't want to know."
Z-"Ok well I'm getting them out of jail. Bye."
V-Bye.

I end the call and park in front of the jailhouse. I get out of my car and go inside. "Hello. Who are you here for?" The lady at the front desk asks me. "I'm here to get my roommates out of here." I say. "Names?" She asks. "Sally and (Yn)." I tell the lady. "Oh the potato twins. I'll get them." She says and walks away. The lady comes back with Sally and (Yn). "Hi Zane!" Sally says. "Sup." (Yn) says. "Please fill out the paperwork." The lady tells me. I do all the paperwork and give it to the lady. "Ok. Potato twins you are free to go." The lady says. "Yay!" Sally says. "Finally" (Yn) says. We walk outside and Sally gets in the car. "Thanks for getting us out Zane." (Yn) says and kisses me

on the cheek. (MUWAHAHA! No Kissin Yet My Wafflians!) "No prob." I say blushing. Then me and (Yn) get in the car.