Chapter 1 : sick

You were walking through the forest, using your scythe as a walker with both hands.
---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------Your vision blurry, you were sick and had a high fever, and it didn't help that you've been sick for two months and no bed rest for that long was not good at all( hey that rhymed kinda XD)

Your vision blurry, you were sick and had a high fever, and it didn't help that you've been sick for two months and no bed rest for that long was not good at all( hey that rhymed kinda XD). Your very red doll-like cheeks giving the fever away, and your long silk-like hair sticking to your forehead from sweat under your hood hiding your eyes
-------------------------------------

 Your very  red doll-like cheeks giving the fever away, and your long silk-like hair sticking to your forehead from sweat under your hood hiding your eyes-------------------------------------

(Yes, you're wearing the heels. )
---------------------------------------
"Come on (M/n) don't let this stupid sickness take you down, you've been dealing with it for two months you can keep going, people need you." You said giving yourself a pep talk in your soft voice that was like silk. Then you started coughing you put your hand to your mouth to stop it but sadly it didn't, dropping your scythe to the ground and falling to your knees after it stopped it left you with short breath, you could use your healing flower amulet or some of your healing potions. You shook your head at that thought, you used those for only people who needed them, you never cared about yourself, you only cared about people you love and people you cared about, that's the reason you travel to help people who need it like your parents who sadly died of old age, they did this and taught you their ways and how to take care of the magical amulets and weapons that were gifted to you. You grabbed your scythe with both hands and tried to stand up even though your legs felt like jelly, your legs shaking as you tried to stand up even though your mind was screaming at you to sit down and rest. You kept walking for a little bit, until you came across a tree and you decided to lean against it to take a little break finally giving in to your mind's needs, your scythe slipping through your dainty fingers. "Maybe just a little nap won't hurt......."You said trailing off as your vision started to blur more and more by the second, you closed your eyes and you fell straight to sleep.
-----------------------------------
Aphmau's POV
"You ready to go? "I asked Garroth. "Yes, lady Aphmau." He answered back. We exited the gate of Phoenix Drop, we were patrolling to make sure no shadow knights were around, we left Dante in charge to watch the village we knew he could handle it heck he's been doing it for 15 years. As we walking around are swords in hand ready to fight if necessary. Then I spotted something or someone sitting against a tree, I looked closer to find it was someone. I ran to them Garroth behind me. I looked at him or her, I couldn't tell their gender with the hood hiding half of the face. "Do you think they're alright Lady Aphmau?"  Garroth asked me. "I don't know they don't have any injuries.." I said looking them over for any injuries, I picked up their hand to check for a pulse to find it hot like fire. I was shocked, I put my hand under their hood to check their forehead, it was the same and now that I look closer to their cheeks that are visible from under the hood, their cheeks were very red. "I think they're sick they have a high fever," I said to Garroth standing up and turning from the person to look at him. "I think we should take them back to the village to nurse them back to health!"I said. "Yes I think that's a great idea and Lady Aphmau you're kinda standing on their weapon by the way..." Garroth said pointing down, I looked down and found a black scythe under my feet, I immediately got off of it and then put my sword away and picked it up looking at it. "Well, that's something you don't see every day, no one I've seen before has ever used a scythe! " I said looking at it with amazement. "We should get them to the village now Lady Aphmau they could be getting worse by the minute...." Garroth said sweat dropping at me. "Oh! Yes of course! Could you carry them Garroth? "I asked him. "Yes of course," he said picking him or her up bridal style then we started walking back to the village we can patrol to tomorrow this is more important.
-----------------------------------------
End of chapter 1

Word count: 758