Who are you?

After getting to know the two little girls, Lilith and Alina, and the hyper she wolf Leona. Aphmau decided to ask you a few questions about your self.

"So how old are you (M/n) ?" Aphmau asked.

"25." You answered swiftly.

"Ok . So why would you be in the middle of the forest , in another village?" She asked.

"That's my job. I travel to different villages to take care of the sick." You answered as you sat up stretching.

"So your a traveling healer?" Aphmau asked, an eyebrow raised.

"Yes ,and no." You answered back pulling yourself out the purple bed.

"Hey ! Your not supposed to be up right now! You need to rest!" She exclaimed.

"Yes ,well, I feel much better now. " you said, walking past her and garroth, going straight for your bag." I need to change anyway." You dug into (f/c) bag and pulled out a purple book.

As soon as you touched it, it's respected circle appeared in the middle

As soon as you touched it, it's respected circle appeared in the middle. You opened the book to the page titled:Traditional outfit .

" Ah here it is. " You closed the book and put back in your bag . "Umbra simulacrum!"

Suddenly a magic circle with symbols appeared below your feet. You heels by the bed dissolving into glitter. The magic circle traveled up your body , changing your outfit.

 The magic circle traveled up your body , changing your outfit

(It's more curvy body shape ;))

You smiled." That's better." You put the book back into your bag and turned to aphmau. Who , along with the other people in the room , had very shocked faces.

You laughed at their faces. Especially the little girls , who's eyes had star of amazement in them. "What? Never seen a magic circle user before?"

"Pretty!" The littles girl said. Running towards you.

You smiled at her looking down." You think my outfit is pretty?"

"Pretty purple! Like mommy !" She pointed to aphmau.

"So your their mother?" You asked looking at her closely." You look quit young."

"Um yeah?" She answered , blushing.

You walked to her. Looking her in the eyes.

"W-What?"

"You have irens relic , don't you. "You said looking deeply at her.

"You-You knew just by looking at me?" Aphmau asked. You nodded." And he ." You pointed to Garroth . "Has Edmunds."

"How do you know this?" Garroth asked.

" I can sense them . Book of these relics from my family long ago talk off how those relics feel when sensing them." You said gathering your things." I best be going now."

"But-but your still sick! " Aphmau exclaimed." You have to stay here! A few hours of sleep is not enough to shake of a sickness!"

"Do not worry , I'm capable of taking care of myself, I'll just let my out." You said pulling up your hood , a shadow covering your eyes as the same magic circle formed at your feet.

"Bye ." Then you fell through it.

"Hey ! "Aphmau said running to you but you were already gone." Where did he go?!"

"Out there!" Leona said , pointing towards the window. You running down the stairs. Into the village.

"We have to go after him!" Aphmau said. "Leona , watch the girls will be right back , come on Garroth!"

Aphmau ran out , Garroth following right after her.

—————————————————————

You ran as fast as you could. Away from the nice people, away from the little children, the She wolf. Your heart racing. Repeating the same thing over and over again in your thoughts

Stupid stupid stupid stupid! How could you be so weak like that?! You disgraced your legacy!!

As you were deep in thought you didn't notice the blue haired guy walking in front of you. You bumped into them head on falling dropping your bag. Thank Irene you put a spell on your hood this time.

You fell on your back side you winced ." Ow."

"Oh my Irene, I'm so sorry!" The person said." Here let me help you up!" They offered their hand.

"It's fine. I'm fine." You said grabbing their hand. They pulled you up and you got a good look at them. The man in front of you. He had blue eyes and hair, he was wearing guard armor , with a red cape. Bags under his eyes.

"Your sure you're ok?" He asked.

You nodded. "Yes I'm fin-"

"Dante!"

You looked over your shoulder and saw both Garroth and Aphmau running towards you both. "Dante stop him!"

You turn back to him award smile on your lips." Gotta blast , BYE!" You ran.

"Hey!"

Now he was running after you too. Great.

As you ran , you remembered one spell that could help you lose them for a little bit.

You turned the corner and focused." Umbra Tecti"

The magic circle appeared in-front of your face. A shadow slowly in cased your body. Make if it look like a shadow. You started to jump from shadow to shadow that you could see. Like a portal.

You had gotten into a shadow of a tree when you saw Aphmau , Garroth,  and the one known as "Dante" passed by.

"Where did he go?!" Aphmau asked/slash exclaimed.

"It's like he disappeared." Garroth said." Or maybe he's using a some spell , or invisibility potion."

"We'll keep looking. We need to bring him back to my house so he can get better. "Aphmau turned to Dante." Get the rest of the guards and block every entrance and exit. Ask anybody if they've seen him. And if they do capture him.

Dante nodded and ran off. Aphmau and Garroth following.

You watched as the ran , you sighed. "Well this just got a lot harder.

——————————————————————————-
Word count : 928