Caught ya

Third-person POV

You looked from your place behind the house to hide behind. Garroth, Aphmau, and the blue-haired guard Dante had put guards all around this village. Going around the village asking if anyone had seen you.

"Just great." You muttered with an annoyed look on your face. Though, no one would see it because of the fact you were hiding and the hood you were wearing as well." Now I have guards and 2 people with relics on my back."

You looked around the building and saw that the coast was clear. You ran down the stone trail to the open area. You guessed it was the plaza.

You stopped behind another house. Your stomach rumbling. You hadn't eaten any good food in days. Your stomach wouldn't keep anything down, so you just decided to not eat. That backfired. Because of no new nutrition, your body wasn't at its best without it. The sickness hit harder.

Your magic did a lot of things but the food wasn't one of them.

"Ok, think (M/n) what spell could you use?" You looked through your book of shadow magic.

"Ah! Here's one!"Looking at the words for a few more seconds you made the book disappear.

You then raised both your hands, palm down. Your magic circle for shadow appeared. You focused and chanted." Et tuere me ab oculis aethera terris"

A circle appeared at your feet. It slowly rises until it reached the top of your head before dissolving. The spell left your form with a slight purple glow.

You walked right into the plaza. No one even noticed you. Like you weren't even there.

Walking toward a food stand with fresh fruit and vegetables you lifted an apple from the stand and took a bite.

The men and women looked in horror at the apple.

"Ahhhhhhhh! Oh my, Irene! It's a spirit!" The woman said running away dropping the apple she held. The man, trapped in his stand just looked.

"Oh Irene, please, forgive for my sins I know I had that gang bang once. But please don't kill me now with your spirit." The man said.

You stopped your eating and look at the guy. What? You looked at him for a little bit. You slowly ate the last bit of apple set the core on the stand then put a pouch of coins on the guy's stand. You walked away.

"Ok, so there are weird people in this village." You said looking around.

As you walked you saw how bustling with life this village was. People just going about their daily lives. Being with their families.

"This place is nice." you thought to yourself ." I haven't even seen that much trouble going on."

"Stop! Thief!"

" And I spoke too soon."

You turn and see that a man had stolen a bag that you assumed to be money. You also saw guards and a woman running after him. As he runs past you trip him easily. The guards easily capture him and give the woman back her coin purse.

" Thank you so much!" the woman said.

" Just doing our job." one of the guards say.

The woman curtsies to them in thanks and then runs off.

You smiled to your self walking away. You don't mind getting any credit for helping. You just do things to help and that's all. That's what your parents always taught you.

Your vision started to blur. You suddenly became way hotter than before. Your sickness has come for it's the second round. The aura around you begins to flicker. As soon as it's gone you panic. 'Shit!'

" Hey, you!"

You turned to see the blued-haired guard that Aphmau and Garroth talked to.

'Double shit!'

You slowly started to back up as he took a step towards you.

"I don't want to hurt you." He said." But Aphmau and Garroth want you to come back."

Yeah, not happening.

You turned and ran. You could hear him yelling at you to stop but you kept going. But your body was getting weaker and weaker. As you ran past villagers your vision started to blur.

You looked back to make sure you lost him. You didn't find him.

You smirked." Thank goodness I lost him-"

You ran smack dab into someone's chest. They immediately wrapped their arms around you. Your blood ran cold looking up.

" Caught you"