Oneshot #1 - Meeting

(Because no one left a comment on this and I have the urge to write, I'm making a oneshot to prove I am alive XD Enjoy!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Your P.O.V.~

  "For god's sake, Canis!" I yelled. Canis, my 5 week old Shylo Shepard tore into another pillow for the forth time this week. I sighed loudly, "I've got to teach you not to rip all my pillows apart. I'm not going to have enough money to buy more if you keep rippin' them apart." I scolded, grabbing an extra pillow from my closet. She looked up at me and tilted her head, not understanding a word I said. I smiled at her and shook my head. "No matter what you do, Canis, I will always love my little pup." I said, taking her into my lap.
  She put her head down on my thigh and closed her pale blue eyes, falling asleep as I stroked her soft, grey and brown fur.

  Suddenly, a knock came upon my door and Canis immediately lifted her head and looked at the door. "Who is it?" I yelled. The door opened, and Mother poked her head in. "[Y/N], dear, it's rehearsal day." she said. "You're arranged to marry the Van Dorts' son." she continued, striding into the room and her dress trailed behind. "Mother... I don't want to be married yet. What if the Van Dorts' son is not whom I am looking for?" I replied. She looked down at the wooden floorboards worriedly. "We need the money, [Y/N]. I don't think we can afford to miss this opportunity. Please get ready." she said, turning on her heels and closing the door behind her. Canis woofed quietly. "I know Canis. Guess I don't have much of a choice."

  I put my best clothes on and did my make up- except I wasn't wearing a dress like all other women do, I was wearing a suit and tie. I refused to wear a wedding gown and Mother eventually gave up on forcing me to. After all I've been through, a suit and tie isn't going to make much of a difference- and made my way downstairs. I heard the piano being played in such a soft and peaceful melody, I had to wonder who was playing it. Mother and Father only got the piano for decoration, they never learned how to play it as far as I'm concerned, and my sister Victoria doesn't know how to play it either. She wants to though, and I don't blame her.
  A young man with raven-black hair sat on the piano's sitting stool, his hands jumping from key to key as he played his melody. I walked silently down the stairs as I watched him play with fascination. I opened my mouth to speak, but I was so fascinated that no words rolled off my tongue. He turned his head slightly and gasped in surprise, he lept up from the piano and knocked the stool backwards. The vase of flowers started to wobble off the piano, but he luckily caught it before it could fall. "I-I'm terribly sorry, Miss Everglot. I-I didn't notice you." he apologized nervously straightening himself up. "It's alright. I'm [Y/N]. What's your name?" I said cheerfully. "O-oh, V-Victor. Victor Van Dort." he replied with some confidence.

~Victor's P.O.V.~

  'My god, she's absolutely gorgeous.' I thought. I stared at her unintentionally for a moment before she looked at me in confusion. "Um... are you alright?" she asked. I shook my head swiftly as I snapped back to reality. "Pardon me?" I replied. She giggled softly. 'She sounds like an angel that fell from heaven,' I thought again. 'Or did she come from hell? Because she's smokin' hot...' I smirked to myself for that flirt. She raised an eyebrow and chuckled again.
  I heard the pattering of feet coming down the stairs and light barking. Upon turning the corner of the stairs, a small puppy ran down, barking loudly. [Y/N] turned around. "Canis!" she said as she scooped the puppy into her arms. "Canis? As in the latin name for dog?" I asked. She smiled at me, "Yep!" she replied. "Canis Lupus, the scientific name for dog. But if you translate it, it actually means wolf dog."
  "Wow," I said in fascination. "I had a dog once, his name was Scraps." I said, petting the pup. "Really?" She said curiously. "What breed?" I looked at the floor sadly. "I don't remember... he was a good dog though." She looked at me in sorrow. "Was? Oh... I'm so sorry..." she said. "It's okay. Dogs his size don't normally live that long." I answered sadly. She looked down at Canis, who looked happily back at her. Canis then looked at me and nuzzled his/her face against mine, and began to lick me. "Agh, hey! Okay, okay! I'm fine!" I said chuckling. [Y/N] started to laugh at me and Canis. "I'm so glad you're here." she said. "I am too." I replied.

~Third Person Omniscient~

  "What in the heavens are you two doing alone?!" You and Victor swiftly turned your heads towards the yelling voice. It was Mother. "M-Mother-" you started, but you were cut off by her.
"[Y/N] [M/N] Everglot, you know you two are not to be alone until you've married!" she nearly screamed. Just then, Father rushed out from behind her, then came Victoria. "What's the ruckus 'ere?" he asked. Victoria looked back and forth between Mother and you. "M-Mother-" Victoria began. "Mother, I was just coming down to meet him." you said lowly, a hint of uneasiness grew within your sister as she shifted from foot to foot.
  "Do you dare speak to me with that tone?" Mother scolded. Victoria's eyes grew wider. "I said, I was coming down to meet him." you growled, stepping closer to Mother. Victor looked at you worriedly, and even Father was alarmed at your behaviour that he raised his eyebrows and widened his eyes. "Excuse me?" she replied. She stared at you right in the eyes, but was taken aback for what she saw. Your eyes looked... dark, ready to attack almost. She stepped back, her eyes widening as well. You shook yourself off. "Are we going to rehearse the vows or what?" you said, putting Canis down and walked towards the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Requests are open in the comments! XP)