Make me proud...

(Y/N) =Your name

(H/L) =Hair Length

(H/C) =Hair Colour

(H/S)=Hair Style

(E/C) =Eye Colour

(F/C) =Favourite Colour

Story setting: After How to Train your Dragon 2, nothing else to really describe.

------
The waves were cold, so, so cold. You breached the surface of the water, taking a great gulp of air. You struggled against the weight of your armour, the heavy steel pulling you down. You were pulled back under the water, swallowing some as you did. You clumsily fumbled with the leather straps that held the iron in place, struggling to unclasp it. Your breast plate suddenly fell off, lessening your weight. You then undid your gauntlets, letting the metal gloves fall from your hands. Next was your chin pads, you looked down and tried to slip them off. As you turned down, you saw your chestplate fall into the bottomless depths, not only that but you were sure you saw the outline of something moving in the shadow...

You gasped in horror, though you only managed to breath in more water. You kicked harder the you'd ever done in your life, determined to out out the water. Breaking the surface again you tried to breath in, but your lungs tried to expel the water from them. You choked on it, thrashing around manically. You Managed to focus on a ship not too far away, only a few meters away. Through the struggle was hard, you forced yourself to move towards it.

Grabbing the netting from the side, you tried to haul yourself up. Through a supreme amount of effort, you dragged your self to deck. A man approached you, wielding a sword and wearing a wolf mask. Realising his intent, you threw yourself to the side, his sword burying in the wood where your head had been. You rose to your feet as quickly as you could, stumbling as you avoided a slash. You drew your longsword from its scabbard, raising it to block another attack. The man hit your head with his pommel, snapping your head back and dislodging your helmet. He then grabbed your chainmail vest, swinging you around with only one arm as he threw you around which ultimately ripped the garment over your head. You fell to the ground and dropped your sword, sending it tumbling across the deck.

The man stood over you, raising his sword to finish you off. It was then that a fireball fired from a catapult struck the ship you were on, causing the whole ship to give. You were thrown back into the ocean, lucky enough to grab a hold of drift wood. It was so cold, so numb....

Your father was fighting on another ship, from across the ships he saw you driftwood. He started shouting orders at his crew, instructing them to move towards you. His banner, an orange Phoenix, flung in the high and proud. It was a statement, here stands the Phoenix Legion, come get us.

Someone took them up on that, as another ship with an iron bow ram,ed your fathers ship at full speed. This ship was flying a red eagle dripping blood, your heard froze when you saw an iron glad warrior step the blood eagle rammer onto your fathers ship. The warrior was a female, that you knew from the legend. The knight had arm guards that had two curved blades running from her forewarn to her elbow, a spike in each knee cap and a helmet resembling a eagle. Crimson banshee, the Blood Eagle Legions most infamous knight.

Lord Rogan drew his blade and charged, swinging his mighty sword at her. Crimson Banshee drew her own blade, parrying the attack and swiping the blade down your fathers. William stepped inside the Crimsons Banshees guard, pushing his shoulder into her chest and knocking her back. She stumbled but stayed on her feet, dodging another attack and swinging her blade into Williams chest. His armour protected him, but the force of the blow winded him. Crimson the swing again and struck his knee from the side, breaking the bone with a loud crack. You heard your father cry out, before she stabbed the sword through the helmets eye hole.