Your Thoughts on Him

Anakin: Yet, again, I'm sold to another creature! Ugh! What was this guy's name, Wasso, Wallo? Whatever his name is. Wow, this place is disgusting! What did I just run into? Who's that? He's cute! "Sorry," I said. Did he just smirk at me?! "It's alright." "(Y/L/N), (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N)." Then I smiled at him. "I'm Anakin Skywalker." Oh, come on. I'm blushing. And... he smirks again.

Obi-Wan: Wow. The Jedi Temple is huge. Who's he? You better not be blushing. Did he just wink at me?! I'm just going to roll my eyes and keep walking. Who just grabbed my wrist? Oh, it's him. "I'm Obi-Wan," he says. So his name is Obi-Wan. "(Y/N)," I said. "I hope to see you again," Obi-Wan said. "Me too," I said.  He just left and I  already want to see him again. Wait, I can't love him. It's against the Jedi Order. But when has that stopped me?

Luke:  Finally, I'm out of that stupid cell. What's that noise? Probably those idiotic stormtroopers. How about we go find out, mm? Who's the blonde guy? He can't be a stormtrooper, he's too short. The other one, brown hair and brown eyes. He might be tall enough to be one. I said might. "Kid, I think we're being watched," the man said. Now they see me. "Oh, now you see me. Look I'm just trying to get out of here," I said. "I'm Han," the browned haired one said with a wink. I'm just going to ignore that and roll my eyes. "Um, I'm Luke,"  Luke said.  I smiled at him. So the browned haired one is Han, he is very flirtatious, and the blonde one is Luke, who doesn't seem shy, just scared. Probably about me not the situation they're in. "Whoa, whoa you smiled at him but you roll your eyes at me?!" Han said. Me and Luke rolled your eyes. Now that I look at him, he's kinda cute.

Han: Make your own!!!

Kylo: Hux kept talking about some one he wanted me to meet. He said his name was Kylo. I wonder if he's that Sith I heard about? "Kylo," Hux called. It is that Sith I heard about. He's tall with long, curly black hair. There's a rumor he's related to that smuggler Han Solo. I wonder if it's true? "What," he asked. "I'd like you to meet a friend of mine, (Y/N)." "Sir," I said. "Lutinent," he said. He's actually kinda cute. Why six Hux grin at him like that and walk off? Why did Hux want me to meet Kylo anyway? Hmm.