Poe Damron Catch Up

How You Met

You were the newest pilot to the Resistance. You already an excellent pilot, but they wanted you better. You walked up to the ship you would use, "I don't think I can get any better," you said to yourself. "(Y/L/N)!" General Leia said. "Yes?" you asked. "This young man will help you with your piloting," she said as she walked off. "I'm Poe Damron," Poe said. "(Y/N) (Y/L/N)," you said.  "Let me see you fly this thing," he said. You smirked and got in.

~After Flight~

"That was amazing!" Poe screamed. "Told you I didn't need any help," you said matter-of-factly. "Yeah." This is gonna be one hell of a friendship.

First Date

He took you on a flight around the base.

First Kiss

You had just finished a test flight. You were now cleaning your ship. That is, until Poe walked up. You had your back to him. "Um... (Y/N)?" he asked. You turned around to face him, "Yeah?" "Um..." he said. You were the one to start the kiss. "Is this what you wanted?" you asked. "Yeah. How'd you know?" he asked. "You were staring at my lips," you said. The. you say something that you thought you would never see, Poe Damron blushing.

How He Likes Your Hair

You and Poe like The Hunger Games. Both of your favorite character is Prim so you wear your hair in two braids. You are happy with it's this way.

Your Favorite Love Song

Your favorite love song is Let It Die.

I cut you into pieces
Searching for your imperfections
I had plans to make you whole
But all my friends couldn't stop the bleedin'
There's nothing left

Your Kind of Relationship

Your kind of relationship is lovely. 

Nicknames

You call him Pilot. Because, you know, he's a pilot. He calls you The Best One. He calls you this because he thinks your the best pilot in the Resistance.

Who You're Related to

You are Kylo's twin sister. You were scared to tell Poe because everyone knows Kylo is a Sith. He actually didn't care at all. Leia was happy she had found you after all the years you were separated. And so were you.

Where He likes to Kiss you

He likes to kiss you on your cheek.

The Annoying Thing He Does

You hate it when he sulks about losing a race to you. You always have to tell him not to sulk about it.