Game Night

Anakin: Alright, time for Truth or Dare," Padmé said. "Anakin, truth or dare?" Padmé asked. "Hmm, dare," Anakin said. Padmé smirked. "We all know you're dating someone. Now you have to kiss the girl you're  dating." Anakin blushed. He walked over to you and kissed you. Now you were the one who blushed. "I knew it," Obi-Wan and Padmé said in union.

Obi-Wan: "I call blue," Obi-Wan said. "Red," you said. "Green for me," Anakin said. "Aww, that leaves yellow! I wanted green. Ani, please trade with me? Please?" Padmé asked."Nope," Anakin smirked. You smiled at the two bickering.
                       ~Later~
You and Padmé just had to get one more piece and you would win. Anakin had only one piece in home. Obi-Wan had three. "One more block," you said with your tongue sticking out at the said of your mouth. "And... I win," you said with a smile. "Nooo!!" Anakin and Padmé said in union. "That's my girl," Obi-Wan said. Anakin and Padmé's mouths dropped to that floor. "Anakin, close your mouth or you'll catch flies," Obi-Wan scolded.  He just glared at Obi-Wan. "Same for you," you told Padmé. Padmé just rolled her eyes. After a sweet smile to each other, you and Obi-Wan kissed a long kiss.

Luke: "Why do we have to play this game?" Han whispered to Leia. "We're going to play Seven Minutes In Heaven to annoy Luke and (Y/N)," she whispered back. "Luke spin the bottle," Leia said. "Why me?" he complained "Because it'll be fun to see your expression," Han said with a smirk. Luke spanned the bottle. You hoped it landed on you. And it did. "Into the closet you go," Leia said. "See you in seven minutes," Han said. Those seven minutes were the best in your life.

Han: You had made a terrible mistake you decided to played Pazaac (Or as we know 21) with Han. It was wierd. Han had become friends with Boba Fett. Boba Fett. He did so during a smuggling job. Boba had also made the mistake playing with Han. Han had won four times in a row. Boba grunted," I give up," threw his cards down on the table and walked off. You just rolled your eyes. "Deal me," you said. Han did so. You noticed you had exactly twenty-one. "Yes! I beat you," you said. Han looked at you dumbfounded. You just smirked and leaned back in your chair and put your arms behind your head. "Hey, Boba," you called. He walked in and hummed his response. "I just beat Han at Pazaac!" you said still smirking. Boba chuckled and said to Han, "Serves you right!" "No fair! I'm supposed to win!" You rolled your eyes and kissed him on the cheek.

Kylo: Make your own!!

A/N
Sorry about not having to one for Kylo. I just couldn't think of a game he would play.

         🔱 Elizabeth_Skywalker 🔱