Ferus Olin Catch Up

A/N - Ferus Olin is from the STAR WARS book series STAR WARS: JEDI QUEST and STAR WARS: THE LAST OF THE JEDI. I recommend you read them. They're by Jude Watson. I know he's no from the movies but he's my favorite character from the books. IT WAS A CALL FOR ATTENTION!!! Don't hate me!

How You Met

You about fifteen. You had a mission. You were standing in the Council Room while Master Yoda talked about your mission. You weren't listening as you looked around. There was boy about fifteen. He noticed you and smiled. You smiled back.

~After Meeting~

You were standing outside the Council Room as the boy you were going on the mission with walked towards you. He was smiling again. "I never caught your name," he said as he reached you. "(Y/N)," you said. "I'm Ferus," he said with a smile. You giggled "You smile all the time," you said. "It annoys my master," he said "Ferus!" "That's my master," he said as he started to walk off. "Wait!" you said. He turned around. "What's your last name?" you asked. "Olin." "Mine's (Y/L/N)." He grinned and walked to his master. You hope you could get to know the boy named Ferus Olin.

First Date

He took you to his home planet, Bellissa. (I'm not sure I spelled that right. Tell me if I didn't.)

First Kiss

You had just gotten back from your date on Bellissa. You were heading back to the Jedi Temple. Ferus being someone to not break rules, kept mumbling,"This was such a bad idea." "Will you shut up!" you hissed. You were now in the halls of the Temple. He just kept mumbling it. To shut him up and not get caught, you turned to face him and kissed him. "Now shut up before we get caught," you said. Dazed from it, he nodded.

How He Likes Your Hair

He likes your hair braided then tied into a bun. You like that it isn't in the way in a fight.

Your Favorite Love Song

Your favorite love song is Armor.

I'm not bulletproof
When it comes to you
Don't know what to say
When you make me the enemy
After the war's won

Your Kind of Relationship

Your kind of relationship is secret. Ferus doesn't want anyone to know.

Nicknames

You call him Mr. No-Rule-Breaker. You call him this because he is strict on rules. He calls you Crazy. He calls you this because of all the crazy and rule-breaking things you do.

Who You're Related to

Surprisingly you are Siri, Ferus' master's, niece, but you are not sure where your aunt is from.

Where He Likes to Kiss You

He likes to kiss you under your chin.

The Annoying Thing He Does

You hate it when he goes on about rules and not breaking them. You have to tell him 'loosen up a little' but he always says that it's not right.