oops 😋

Error walked around the empty void feeling quite angry at ink for yelling at him because he yet again destroyed another AU. He sighed in frustration and decided a walk wasn't going to help him get it off his mind so he made his way back home.Opening up a portal to his house error walked through it and looked at his mess of a bedroom. "Damn how long has it been since i last cleaned this shit hole?". Error walked down stairs forgetting to close the portal. he made his way into the living room and layed down on the couch not feeling very hungry after the upsetting events of today. Error stared up at the ceiling lost in his thoughts.he slowly started to drift off to sleep not realizing he forgot about the  portal.

meanwhile:"yo ink who was dat glitchy dude from earlier?"Fresh asked. ink just rolled his eyes at fresh."that was error the destroyer of Au's and why are you even here shouldn't you be off partying somewhere eresponsibly?" fresh shrugged."nah i party all the diddly darn time i need somethin else to do yo".ink scoffed. "well bothering me isn't an option so leave". "but there's nowhere for me to go brah"." Well go bother error or something i don't care just go somewhere far away from me i need time to think"!.ink yelled at fresh and walked away from him."jeez alright I'll leave".and with that fresh hopped onto his skateboard and went to go search for this "destroyer of aus"

At error's house:the next morning error woke up with a headache and bags under his eye sockets(?). he got up and tiredly made his way to the kitchen to make some coffee.Error cracked his back and sighed only taking a few sips of his coffee.it isn't his fualt he feels like shit this morning it's just one of those days.Error yawned revealing his three blue tounges and pointed yellow teeth.he decided to get some fresh air and walked outside feeling the sun warm his face."its so peaceful here in fact more peaceful than it usually is". Error thought with slight suspicion and walked out further away from his house all he could see for miles were trees.this AU he destroyed long ago killing every monster or human that once lived there, but sparing a small house and a forest for himself and made it his home.Error enjoyed the peacful scilence of the woods until a familiar noise of a portal closing caught his attention.Error tried to figure out what it might be until a certain thought hit him like a kick in the guts."THE PORTAL!! I FORGOT TO CLOSE IT!!".Error started to panic worried that something or someone may have come through the portal.he readied a few bones and some gaster blasters just in case and teleported to his room where he left the open portal...(Dun Dun Duuun!!)

(things are starting to get interesting i hope yall enjoyed this first chapter and as for you dirty sinners be patient your time to sin will come hehe :3)