Is this love?

it has been at least two weeks since error had decided to help fresh feel feelings and so far he's  improved on most of them. but feeling love or being able to love is something he struggles with the most he doesn't know what love is let alone how to feel loved.

At the house: Error and fresh had just gotten back from outer tale after enjoying the stars for a awhile and just walking around town they both had decided to go home and just relax.Error had  gotten attached to fresh over the two weeks that he had been  staying with him, he was even starting to gain feelings for him.Error started to daydream about fresh and what it might be like if they were to be together. "yo glitchy i think we're out of ketchup again bruh"fresh said peering into the fridge. Error just kept daydreaming not hearing a word of what fresh said. fresh walked over to error and waved a hand in his face to get his attention. "hello earth to glitchy do you read me?".Error snapped back to reality and looked at fresh in confusion."W-What?"." i told you we were out of ketchup broski"fresh replied. "o-oh okay" Error said as a soft yellow blush dusted his cheek bones(?). fresh noticed errors blush and cocked his head to the side in question. "error you feelin okay mah dude your face is blushing". "i-it is!?" error only blushed more his face becoming a brighter yellow. Fresh chuckled and took a seat next to error who was a blushing mess. Error looked at fresh staring at his shades since they cover his eye's and he became curious as to why he never takes them off. Fresh took note of Error staring at him and he turned his head to face him. Error blushed and quickly looked away. Fresh raised an eyebrow(?) at error. "Error im worried about you your acting weird are you sure your okay?"Fresh asked loosing his 90s slang. "Y-yeah im fine fresh don't worry about it"."Error.." fresh said in a soft worried tone. Error sighed and looked at fresh."im fine i promise there's no need for you to worry about me" Fresh suddenly pulled error into a hug causing him to blush. your my best friend how could i not worry about you?. Error smiled and let go of fresh. wanna watch a movie? Error asked walking over to the movie cabnet. fresh nodded getting comfortable on the couch.Error picked out a movie and popped it into the dvd player taking a seat next to fresh. the movie was about two hours long and Fresh was starting to get sleepy as well as Error and they were only half way into it.Error yawned and rested his head against freshes shoulder slowly starting to drift off. Fresh blushed a deep purple and a strange tingly feeling rose up in his chest.(w-what is this? why do i feel so....wierd?. Error nuzzled into fresh and fell asleep causing him to blush more.(what is this feeling? why do i feel this way?.....this isn't right....im not supposed to feel this way....im not supposed to feel....)Fresh looked down at errors sleeping form and couldn't help but smile gently petting his skull with a boney hand.(is this what love feels like?) Fresh cuddled up to error and closed his eyes.(I kinda like it).and with that final thought fresh fell asleep dreaming of Error.

(lol sorry if this chapter is too short broskies but don't worry this is only just the beginning of our two adorable lovers.will error and fresh fall in love and live happily ever after or will it become a tradgedy? just wait and see!)