heat. part 1 chapter 5

Error and fresh stayed there in water tale for a bit, admiring the beauty of the stars reflecting off of the city.

error looked at the time on his phone to make sure they didn't stay too long and would be on time for dinner." HOLY SHIT IT'S ALREADY 10:00!!? IT FEELS LIKE WE'VE ONLY BEEN HERE A FEW MINUTES!."error exclaimed.

"hey it's alright glitchy that just means we've been having a lot of fun." fresh said as kissed errors cheek. error sighed and blushed a light yellow.

"i suppose you're right,but we should really get back home it's pretty late." "okay" fresh said as he smiled sweetly.

error smiled back and opened up a portal to the house. "after you" error said, letting fresh pass through the portal first.

Fresh chuckled and went through the portal landing on his feet inside the house. the room had an eerie silence and it felt cold from error and fresh not being home to turn the heat on.

"jeez, it's freezing in here" fresh shivered and rubbed the sides of his arms as error appeared behind him from the now closing portal.

"sorry freshy i forgot to leave the heat on before we left, uh here you can barrow this until it warms up in here" error said as he took his jacket off and wrapped it around fresh to keep him warm.

"thanks glitchy, i appreciate it" fresh blushed a light purple and nuzzled the jacket slightly. error nodded and kissed him softly before going into the other room to get the heat back on.

_________~just a small time skip to an hour or two later~_____

Fresh and error cuddled on the couch together while watching a movie. fresh had picked out flipper a movie from the 90s about a kid who stays with his uncle for the summer and becomes friends with a dolphin.
lol i actually own that movie XD carry on with the story.
"Elijah wood used to be so cute" fresh said in a dream like tone, as he stared at the tv screen while wrapped in his new found lovers arms. Error huffed and gave fresh a jealous look.

"...what? i can have a crush on a guy that's like 30 now, it doesn't mean i don't love you error" fresh smiled and kissed errors cheek in attempt to make him feel better. " alright fine,i forgive you" error said.

error pulled fresh closer to his chest and tried to pay attention to the movie the best he could, but something was distracting him, a strange warmth had begun to build up all around his body, and he didn't like it one bit. "excuse me for a moment freshy i gotta go to the bathroom" error said as he got up from the couch.

Fresh nodded and continued watching the movie, appearing to be content on finishing it. Error rushed to the bathroom and closed the door, locking it in the process. he slowly lifted up his shirt to see that his soul was glowing a bright navy blue, error grabbed onto his soul and felt his magic react.-shit i knew it..i'm in heat...i can't let fresh see me like this..- error thought as he checked several times to make sure that the bathroom door was really locked.

It had been quite awhile since error had left fresh to go to the bathroom, and he was starting to worry about him. fresh being the curious bean that he is hopped up from the couch and walked over to the bathroom door. "hey glitchy is everything okay in there? you've been in there quite awhile.." error felt his body heat up more at the sound of fresh's voice."y-yes fresh I'm alright, just having bathroom issues" 

"are you sure i don't need to come in there?..it sounds like something else is going on.."
error did everything to hold himself back from swinging the door open and attacking fresh..but it wasn't enough..

WORD COUNT 677 words. next chapter should be done by tomorrow or monday. love you guys thank you so much for your love and support for this story sorry that i haven't been updating very much. see ya! *fresh proof*