the confession

Error woke up the next morning to find Fresh cuddled into his chest causing a light yellow blush to dust his dark cheek bones(?).he didn't move, afraid that he would accidentally wake fresh up but after a few minutes it was a bit too late for that as fresh began to stir. "welp i guess i might as well get up anyways since he'll be his old energetic self in a second". Error quietly said to himself. he tried to get up but fresh was clinging to him tightly not letting go. "Damn it fresh". error cursed under his breath blushing an even darker shade of yellow. Error heard a yawn and looked down to see fresh stretching and trying to wake himself up. he quickly took the chance and got up from the couch going into the kitchen for some breakfast. Fresh opened his tired eyes and looked at his surroundings to see that error was no longer next to him."probably in the kitchen". fresh said. getting up from the couch and stretching his boney limbs. "oh your awake" Fresh turned his head to see error holding a mug in one hand and a plate of bacon and eggs in the other. Fresh doesn't need to eat but the body he is currently "barrowing" needs food for energy and to function properly,so as error handed him the plate of food he happily obliged and dug right in. Error chuckled and watched fresh eat, taking a sip of coffee from his mug. "Hey fresh?"  "hm?" Fresh looked at error his mouth full of food. "I'm gonna take you somewhere today, it's different from all the other places we've been to and i think you'll love it" Error said blushing and thinking of what he was going to say to fresh once they got to this special place. Fresh swallowed his last mouthful and smiled blushing a light purple. "sounds cool glitchy! can't wait!" "glitchy?"Error blushed even harder at the nickname. Fresh blushed too and smiled awkwardly. "h-heh uhh i-it's just something i came up with ya know cause your uhh...glitchy heh heh ehhh....WELP IM GONNA GO FRESHEN UP YO BRB!" and with that fresh dashed upstairs to his room slamming the door behind him. error just stood there dumbfounded, his face as yellow as a lemon. "well....that happened" he said to himself making his way to his room to change.
________________________________
_____________ _______   _________
    ____~le time skip brought to you by MTT legs~______

Error walked with fresh covering his hands over the smallers eye sockets just until they were to reach the special place error was taking him to. "uhg glitchy what's taking so long yo are we there yet?" fresh asked impatiently. "not yet but almost just wait a little longer". error said rolling his eyes(?) fresh crossed his arms and sighed. "this better be good if you're coverin mah eyes glitchy cause you know i don't like taking mah shades off".  "Trust me fresh this is definitely worth it" Error walked a bit farther and then stopped in his tracks smiling widely. "welp fresh were here"Error said. taking his hands away from freshes eye sockets. Fresh looked around and gasped in complete awe at what he was seeing. a city made entirely out of water, it was absolutely the most gorgeous thing fresh had ever seen. "Woah Error this is just...amazing...what is this place"?.fresh asked smiling as his eyes sparked with excitement. Error grinned at how how excited fresh was. "this is water tale it's most beautiful at night, wouldn't you agree"? fresh nodded and looked at error. Errors smile turned into a frown and his face started to heat up. "fresh your eyes they're...." i "know your afraid of them aren't you".fresh said looking down sadly. "no fresh your eyes are...magnificent". fresh looked up at error and blushed at the comment. "t-thank you....im surprised you like them cause usually people are afraid of them". Error exhaled and took hold of one of freshes hands causing them both to blush even more. "E-Error.." fresh looked up at error blushing and bubbly eyed. Error took a deep breath and looked fresh straight in the eyes. "Fresh there's something i need to confess".error felt butterflies build up in his chest.
"oh?and what would that be?" fresh asked shyly.c'mon error you can do this don't be a wimp just tell him how you feel.  error thought as he put a gentle hand on freshes face. "fresh...........I've fallen in love with you" and before fresh could say anything error pulled him into a kiss. freshes eyes widened but then slowly closed them after a few seconds, wrapping his arms around errors neck. after a moment or two they both pulled away leaving a small strand of saliva connecting there mouths. fresh smiled and hugged error. "i love you glitchy". Error blushed and hugged fresh back planting a kiss on his forehead."i love you too fresh".

847 words omg. so sorry if this is cheesy and sorry for not updating I've been busy with going to Chicago and cedar point but im glad that i finally got this chapter done so see ya around my radtastic broskies*skateboards away*