☉ FIVE ☉

"Attention all shoppers, the store will be closing in five minutes."

    Hearing those words were like heaven to the entire staff at Target.

"Saddle up, boys, we're leaving as soon as eleven o'clock hits!" Bambam called out to the group of six boys that had gathered around the Electronics desk, chattering away since, apparently, they didn't still have a job to do. Yugyeom was doing more listening than talking, though.

"Did you just say saddle up?" Jinyoung said, his eyes narrowing is distaste.

"Did I fucking stutter?"

"Did you just curse at me, you wet napkin?"

"Ooh, burn," Jackson whispered in the background. Yugyeom just laughed at the foolish antics of the others.

    "Can you guys stop being stupid?" Jaebum spoke up, clearly annoyed.

    "I dunno, can you stop being gay?" Bambam retorted.

    "That doesn't even make any fucking sense-"

"Oh, you know damn well that it makes sense-"

    "Attention all shoppers. The store is officially closed. Please make your way towards the main exit..."

    "Finally!" Mark practically screamed. "Let's get our asses out of here before JYP asks us to do something weird."

    "Yeah, like sweep the parking lot again," Youngjae said in agreement as the six of them quickly shuffled along, almost leaving poor, confused Yugyeom behind.

    "Yeah, like that."

___

    "Suck my ass, you goddamn cheater!"

The seven boys were currently at the bowling alley, where Jaebum was just about ready to smash Jinyoung's head in with a pink bowling ball.

The rest of them were sitting comfortably on the two couches provided. They had decided to split into two teams, so team A sat on one couch and team B on the other.

"How the fuck do you cheat at bowling, you idiot?" Jinoung was now shouting.

"I don't know, why don't you tell me you cheater?"

"Do they do this often?" Yugyeom asked no one in particular, staring blankly at the bickering males.

"Argue? Yes," Jackson said. "At the bowling alley? Double yes."

"Then how do you guys play if they're always like that? Isn't it annoying?" Yugyeom continued to ask, his eyes wandering over to Bambam sitting on the couch opposite to him. The skinny male was picking at his nails and paying no attention to Yugyeom, which he found strange since he had been all over him yesterday, when he had started working.

"Usually, we just come for food and leave," Mark, who was sitting beside Yugyeom on the team B couch, said, watching in amusement as Jinyoung attempted to strangle Jaebum. "Watching the two love-birds argue is just for entertainment, really."

Yugyeom blinked.

What did he just call them? he thought to himself, confused.

"They're... together?" It made no sense to him. Clearly, they hated each other. Yugyeom could see that and he's only known them for two days.