☉ NINE ☉

Tuesday was hectic as fuck.

On top of Jinyoung shooting him nasty glares whenever they crossed paths, Yugyeom also had to be scrambling all over the place, doing errands for everyone in the goddamn store.

Originally, he had been asked by Younghyun to get a pack of gum. Then it evolved into helping Jackson clean up the toy aisle after a hurricane of kids had been through it... and then he had to restock an entire shelf of adult diapers because, surprise, nobody else wanted to do it.

Now he was just hiding behind the Starbucks coffee counter, his knees pulled up to his chest as he sat on the floor rocking back and forth.

"Are you just going to hide down there all day?" Mark asked, drawing on an empty cup with a marker. There hadn't been anyone coming to order anything for the past half hour. Yugyeom knew; that's how long he'd been hiding behind the counter.

"No," Yugyeom replied, "I'm going to hide down here for the rest of my life."

"Why so emo, young coconut head?"

"I hate adult diapers," Yugyeom said flatly. "I hate working here. I hate that Jinyoung probably wants to set me on fire." Yugyeom looked up at Mark. "I kinda hate you for calling me coconut head just now." He then got up from the floor and shouted, "I hate this whole store!"

"Coconut head, is that you?!"

Shit.

"I'm not here, ok?" Yugyeom said to Mark, panic in his eyes.

"For a thousand won, sure," the older replied. Yugyeom groaned out a "whatever" before shielding himself behind the counter again.

"Mark, have you seen Yugioh?" Jackson asked, pulling up in front of the coffee counter.

"Yeah, I love that show."

"No, I mean the new kid."

"Yugyeom?"

"Yeah, that's what I said."

"Haven't seen him," Mark said.

Jackson pouted. "But Bambam needs help organizing the lingerie section-"

"The lingerie section?!" Yugyeom suddenly jumped up.

"Oh, did I say lingerie section?" Jackson said, not even seeming surprised that the guy had popped out of nowhere. "I meant that Jinyoung needs help restocking the men's underwear."

"But I-"

    "-just got bamboozled," Jackson finished for him. "Now let's go, Yugioh."

    "Yugyeom."

    "Whatever."

___

A/n

Short chapter because this book legit looks like this 24/7 whoops

Shit but while youre here, go take a lookie at my book "speed dating" ok thanks