☉ EIGHT ☉

Yugyeom was going to explode.

    His entire Sunday was spent drinking cold tea and wondering if he had hallucinated due to the heat when he was at the park the day before.

    Now, on Monday bright and early, he was sitting behind the Electronics section desk doing the exact same thing.

    Without the cold tea, of course.

    Yugyeom didn't even like cold tea, he had just been too lazy to go heat it up again.

    Anyway, this boy was the definition of a ticking time bomb.

    He wanted to tell everyone else about what he saw. Actually, he was going to, but decided against it after having a vision of Jinyoung strangling him to death for spilling the beans; beans that didn't even belong to him because this was really none of his damn business.

    "Do you need to use the bathroom or something, kid?" Younghyun asked, making Yugyeom jump.

"What?"

"I said, do you need to use the bathroom? You look constipated," Younghyun said, frowning.

Guess Yugyeom was a bit too deep in his thoughts.

"No, I'm ok. I use the bathroom every morning before I come to work."

Why did he say that?

"I didn't need to know that."

"Sorry, hyung," Yugyeom sighed as the older left to go deal with a customer.

"I, too, take a massive shit before coming to work," Yugyeom heard someone say. Turning his head, he found Jackson, whose nose thankfully wasn't actually broken, walking over with Jinyoung right beside him.

Yugyeom tensed up slightly as the two stopped in front of him. Thankfully, neither of them noticed.

"Do you have any tape around here?" Jinyoung asked, not even bothering to acknowledge what Jackson had just said.

"I think so," Yugyeom said, using his hand to search the little shelf attached to the back of the desk. Not long after he pulled out the tape dispenser. "Do you need one piece? Or maybe two?" Yugyeom asked, raising as eyebrow at Jinyoung as he said the last part.

The older just gave him a weird look. "One is fine," he replied, unsure of what the hell was going on.

"Hey do you have any tape?" Mark, who had appeared out of one of the aisles, asked. He stopped in front of the desk.

"I sure do," Yugyeom went on. "You know what I like about tape? It's that you can make it so long," he said as he pulled out an extra long piece of clear tape. "You know what else is long? Lines. Like the likes at theme parks. Like Everland."

"Is he high?" Mark asked, raising an eyebrow. Jinyoung and Jackson only shrugged.

"Hey, do you guys have tape- wow, that's a long piece of tape!"

"Why does everyone need tape?"

"The customer services desk ran out," Youngjae answered.

"Then why are Bambam and Jaebum here?"

"Quit questioning us, Wang," Bambam answered.

"Everland is a great place for a lot of stuff." Yugyeom continued, ignoring whatever else was going on as he continued to pull out tape.

"You coconut lookin' headass, you're wasting the tape!"

"I think it's most perfect for going on dates," Yugyeom said, ignoring Bambam and alternating his gaze from Jinyoung to Jaebum.

"What the fuck are you talking about-"

"I'm talking about how you and Jaebum went on a date on Saturday!" Yugyeom suddenly blurted out, flipping over the tape dispenser onto the floor.

"Dammit, the tape!" Jackson said, falling to the floor to try save what was left.

"You two are dating!" Yugyeom said.

If you looked hard enough, you could see the exact moment when Youngjae stopped smiling.

"We are?" Jinyoung asked, then looked at Jaebum. "Why didn't you tell me? I would have made you buy me a plane ticket to somewhere very far from here."

Jaebum rolled his eyes. "We aren't dating."

You didn't have to look as hard to see when Youngjae started smiling again.

"B-but," Yugyeom stuttered, "I saw you guys..."

"But you didn't see Jackson, did you?" Jinyoung said. "No, you didn't, because he's too much of a pussy to go on rollercoasters."

"Hey!"

"We went there as a group, you idiot," Jinyoung continued. "Get your facts straight next time and stop assuming things, you'll hurt yourself."

"Yeah, straight unlike Bambam."

"Do you just want to die or something?" Bambam questioned, looking at Jackson who had picked up the tape dispenser and crumpled up the long piece of tape.

"Actually, I do."

"Well, you have my full support."

Not wanting to listen to anymore unnecessary bullshit, Jinyoung huffed and grabbed the tape dispenser from Jackson. "Bye, fuckers," he hollered as he walked away, Youngjae and Mark trailing behind him because they needed that goddamn tape too.

And now, Yugyeom felt like shriveling up and dying.

    If it wasn't certain before, it was certain now that Jinyoung hated him with a passion.

"He probably doesn't hate you," Jaebum said, reading Yugyeom's mind. "He's just a little... upset."

"Bitch, he's fucking pissed," Bambam interrupted. He looked at Yugyeom. "You really fucked up, coconut head."

Yugyeom groaned and slammed his forehead down onto the desk. He didn't mean to upset anyone, he just wanted to know what was going on.

    Jackson pat him on the head. "Don't worry, he'll forget about it by tomorrow."

    Yugyeom looked up, hopeful. "Really?"

    "Probably not."

    Yugyeom slammed his forehead back onto the desk even harder.

__
A/n

Hitting yall with them spicy™ updates

Also forgot to say this before but younghyun is from day6 which is a very talented gROUP STAN TALENT STAN DAY6