Chapter 13: A Sibling argument

{ 1 Week later }

Netty's POV

Today is the day that my little brother Stampy is going out from the hospital. Which I am excited. I was walking towards the patient room and I opened the door to see.

Squid and Lee were cleaning up while while Stampy is sitting on the bed. I ran towards him and gave him a big hug "Hey, bro! Feeling better?" I ask leeting him go, he gave me a soft smile then nodded "I feel better, dont worry" he said then petted me I slightly purred and giggled at the same time.

"Okay guys! We're finished" Lee said and carried a backback.

I grab stampy's hand and ran out through tge window "Netty!! slow down!!" Stampy shouted as we run all the way to the exit.

(Time Skip to Stampy's house)

Still Netty's POV

As we went home Squid and Lee rush out to find their friends. Which left me Stampy and me alone.. This is my chance!!

"So... Bro... Feeling okay? " I started....welp.. This is awkward.

"Hmm.. Yah I feel better.. Like I said you dont have to worry about it" He said while scratching his neck.

Okay netty.. Stop playing around and just tell him his your little brother for God Sake! "So..Stampy can I ask you a question?" I ask looking at him.

"S-Sure.. What is it?" he said I took a deep breath and said "Well... Last week I heard Our friends saying that your about to ask something to them before you collapsed. Is there something wrong" I ask looking at him worried.

Stampy went quiet for a minute and look down "I-Is.... Nothing... Dont worry.. Is not important anyway" he quietly replied back shivering slightly.

No.....His definitely hiding something from me..

"Come on bro, just tell it to me...please... Maybe we could fix it.. " I said
"You.. Can you wouldn't understand...and no one will" He said slightly getting annoyed..

I sigh in frustration and replied back "Ugh... Why are you being like this?..when I first come here you aren't acting normal. Just tell me!" I stand up in anger

"Why would you care?! This my problem not yours?! Have you ever heard privacy!? " Stampy Stand up and glares at me

"Ofcourse I heard it!." I shouted back, glaring back

"Then you know it! So stop asking me that question!" stampy shouted back.

We kept shouting back and forth like we're having a cat fight

(A/N: Ahem..... Literally)

"Then why?!. Did you lock yourself up?! Is been 3 months! We were worried sick about you!" I shouted

"Netty! I told you is non of your business!! Can you drop the questions!!" Stampy shouted back

"I wont! If you just! Answer it! Im your big sister! Ill understand what your problem and we'll fix it! " I felt like i was about to cry..

"Fix it?.....FIX IT?!?!. I Told you you wouldn't fix it!! Even our friends wouldn't fix it!. For the love of notch! Netty why dont you accept it!?. Stampy clutch his fist and look down

"I wont accept it-" Stampy cut me off

"Ugh!!...THEN YOU SHOULD! KNOW ONE WILL UNDERSTAND IT!! NO ONE!!. I CAN LIVED LIKE THIS FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!. Stampy slam fist on the coffe table. I look at him to see his left eye slightly red but you can barely see it. My eyes widen and I trembling in fear I could fell my tears falling on my cheeks

"...Just....drop the questions..okay?.. And please just leave me alone.. " Stampy turn his around and walk away...

I curled my into a ball and lean my head againts my knees.. And I sobbed......Why?..

What did I do wrong?....

Stampy's POV

I walk toward my room and locked the door. And sat down On the bed and cover my face with my hands.

My.... I've never see you arguing your sister...Im impressed

Just be quiet...

Hmp... Nice talk... Beside Is your first time argument with your sister. God! It has hilarious!!

Rrrghh.... Shut up! I dont wanna talk that subject ever again! You hear me?

Hehhee... Very well... Oh just letting you know......your anger..

What... About it?

I noticed... Your left eye starts to turn red.. And I think your sister saw it....

W-What?!....What will I-I do?!

Dont worry....is slightly visible your sister see it yes... But she doesn't know if is true or not... But I'll give you a advice first..

Which is?...

Your anger... The more you get angry.. Or stressed... It may lost your control... To turn yourself.. Into your dark side.

But your the one getting me Angry and stressed all the time!

Now.... Now.... Just because Im the one made you angry and stressed....but your the one didn't control yourself....the more anger or stressed will rised.. Your dark side will fullt control you... Understand puppet?

....hmp.. I understand...and dont call me puppet!

Heheheh.....very well....

I sigh and lay down on my bed....I could feel my tears falling down though my eyes.. I slightly sob.. And remeber the time me and netty promise...

~Flashback~

3rd Person POV

Netty and Stampy were younger and they were playing around at the backyard.

"Hey! Netty can I promise you someting?" Little stampy said to his big sister

Netty giggled "Sure! "

"Pwomise me. That me and you will be always together and will never get angry eachother and be my best big sister ever! " stampy said pointy out his pinky "Pwomis? "

Netty smiled and point out pinky finger and put it around on stampy's pinky

"Promise! " Netty hug stampy then he hug her back....

I will never break our promise

~End of flashback~

3rd Person POV

As Netty went her room and cried from what she did while Stampy cried from making her sister...cried..

"I Promise. I wont break it"

"I broke our promise... I will never forgive myself"

To be continued....

_____________________________________________

Hey guys!! Mela here aka The author! I hope you guys enjoy this chap! And sorry if short Trying to write the next chap... And see yah guys later! Goodbyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!