Chapter 14: A Name

Netty's POV:

I should really say sorry to Stampy. Its was my fault that... Maybe I push him to much.

As I walk to his bedroom I heard faint sound from inside.. I slowly open the door 'hm? Thats strange? I swore he lock it at this hour' I thought and peek inside and saw my brother laying on the ground. "Stampy?!" I run next to his body.

His body was cover in blood I shake him to wake him up...he slowly open his eyes and look at me. "N.... Netty... " he called my name "Stampy?...what h-happened?!" I said in a worried tone... Stampy slowly stand up and look down at me.. With no emetions at all... Suddenly the whole room went black.

And both of us started to float. "Wha?!" I screamed I look back at stampy he looks at me with a creepy smile and his green eyes started to turn bloody red.

My eyes widen as his hair slowly turns to black

"Is...all your fault" He said in a rather deep voice

"M-me?....w-what did... I-I do? " I said still confused yet scared

'Stampy' started to chuckled as he smirked at me widely "I become like this... Because of you!" he said.

I?.... Did this to him? How?? Why?? I felt guilt, went through my stomach. I tried hold back my tears but failed.. "No.... I... Didn't..."I convinced him..

"Oh... Now.. You felt guilty... Dont worry....you will never feel that guilt,anger, and fear anymore.. " he said As i felt a sharp paint through my chest.. I slowly looked up and see 'Stampy' looking me with a insane smile and holding a knife..

He stabed me...

I cough out blood and my body felt numb he lean against my ear "Tell... Your little friends never mess with 'me'... Or else they'll have 'PaINfuL' torture and death they will ever feel... Including YoU" he said and pull out the knife through my chest blood coming out my vision started to blur... "Now... Sweet dreams"

And everything went black

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

Still Netty's POV:

I jolt up from my bed. Sweating, panting and shaking a look all over my surroundings and I was in my room. I touch my chest and I cpuld my heart beat... I sigh relief Im alive...

I started to ponder what Black Stampy or whatever...what he said to me...

"Is all your fault!"

"I become like this....Beacause of you!!! "

Those words kept reapeating all over my head... I queitly cried and sob until I feel asleep..

Time skip at Morning

Stampy POV:

"You did what?!" I whisper shouted at mist since is 5:00am in the morning.

"Don't worry your sister will definitely follow it"

"And you literally torture her!" I wisper shouted again. You know why? He told me that be went to my sister's dream and have a "chat" but nope is a torture.

"Yah... I did... So she will follow the warning that i warned her"

My notch! Im getting annoyed by him right now. "Listen here 'mist' dont you dare hurt my friends or else!"

"Or else what?" the mist said in a angry tone as a smoke start to surrounded me I tried to blow away then it disappeared And I see a figure looks like me but is my evil form. Out of nowhere he pinned me againts the wall my eyes widened

"Well... You looked suprised" that voice.. "M-Mist?" I said Mist looked at me with digust "Ugh.... I hate when kept calling me Mist... Can you atleast gave me a name? " he ask still pinning me

"Do... You.. H-have name?" i ask "Can't remember now...give me name" he impatiently. I thought for moment then a name pop out "H-How about Seth?" I said nervously "Seth ay?.....perfect" he said and let go of me then he grab my chin to look at him I looked up why the heck his taller then me?! We have the same body!

"Call me Seth for now on... If you ever call me "Mist" I swear I will F**k with you" He said smirking evily. My eyes widen and i slightly blush he said what now?! "I may have your form... But I can do to you what ever I want..Understand?" "U-Uh.... Y-yes" that all i could said Seth let me go and carried me in bridal style I blush as he put me in bed "Sleep for now... Your still god damn early" I nodded and sleeped.. And I swore Seth said something..

"Good night.... You stupid cat"

______________________________________________

Welp... Thats the end of the chap... And yah.. I gave mist a name... Cause is kinda rude kept calling him mist...