14. He also told me his IQ score

14. He also told me his IQ score

Loki found Steve, first, crouching in a corner, cowering. He frowned, what was this? "Uh, Rogers, stop whatever it is that you're doing."

Steve waved him away, mumbling "I'm sorry, Bucky, so sorry."

Loki's frown deepened, "The world is ending! It needs you, wake up etc etc."

Steve whimpered.

He hauled him up by his collar. Steve stared back with unfocused eyes.

"An illusion?" Suddenly, his grip weakened and he let go as his old memories resurfaced knocking him off-balance. He closed his eyes and his body glowed with new power, repressing the memories and he smiled when he found he could. It felt so good to be powerful.

He turned his attention back to Steve and touched his forehead. Steve blinked, "L-Loki?"

Loki walked ahead, reaching for where he could sense his brother's aura. His eyes widened as he saw Thor lift his hammer towards his own head. Is he going to smash his own head in?

"How stupid can he get?" he muttered and ran ahead pushing Thor's arm outwards.

Thor looked at him with unseeing eyes and growled, raising Mjolnir towards him, "You'll listen to me, traitor!"

Loki gasped, knowing that within the next second the hammer would crush him. He was fast, he was strong but Thor had him in a corner.

But the blow never came. Loki let out a breath as he saw Thor crash into the wall. Steve stood beside him, heaving from having run into Thor.

"Thanks," Loki nodded, curtly.

"Thank you," Steve nodded back.

"Who is Bucky again? Your girlfriend?"

Steve gave him a look, "My best friend."

"The one in the ice?"

"Yeah, that one."