Age-7 Chapter 1: In The Dark

I've fully wrapped my head around this situation. So basically I've been reincarnated as Lyra, a character from an otome game called "Crimson Fate". Lyra is a spoiled brat that has a lot of potential. If you look past her bad personality, she is actually a pretty strong character. I mean magic wise. She doesn't study because she's to busy chasing after guys but she still gets second place in school rankings. Lyra is just lacking one point behind Blaze.

But maybe if I focus a lot more on my studies and don't waist time chasing after boys and don't become an evil person. Then I just might be able to escape Lyra's horrible fate. Yes! That is now my plan! I have no time for love! And I especially can not fall in love with one of the love interests. I'll also need to boost my reputation! And if I befriend the main character, then I'm just guaranteed to survive!

But I need to be genuine. If I can't stand her then I won't become friends with her. I'll just not treat her badly and treat her like anybody else.

I decided to relax and study in the garden. I'm supposed to study magic at the age of 1o, to prepare for the academy, but I wanted to get an early start. Since my element is shadow It would be easier for me to level up. An hour later I took a break and wonder around the garden. There was nothing much to see but flowers.

I came across a tree with a carved opening. I look inside and it was pitch black. As I recalled, there wasn't any secret passageways like this in the game. I took a risk and went in. It wasn't a magic thing were you step inside and your teleported somewhere. Once you step inside you drop down. It was a five second drop.

I landed on wood.

"Where am I?" I couldn't see a thing

"In my room." A boy voice replied.
"W-who are you?"
"I should be the one who's asking that. You did just drop in here out of no where. *sneezes*"
"Are you sick? You don't sound so well."
"No I'm-*sneezes again*" I still can't see anything but I got up and went the direction of his voice.
"Your definitely not okay! Where are you? I can't see anything!" I suddenly bumped into something and fell down.
"Ouch! That hurt." I said
"Here let me help you up." The lights suddenly turned on and I was faced with a boy my age that was more handsome than god himself!
----------------------------------------------
I finished it early! Yay! I just had a flood of imagination juice! But this won't happen all the time. So fair warning, I won't always be able to update in one, two or even three days. I might not be able to update in a week!
But you guys believe in me right?! Not many people read this story but if you do then thank you! I really love this story. I appreciate all the support I get!