Age-10 Chapter 3: Like a Boomerang

It's been three years since I met Nash. We have gotten surprisingly close but he already left to a different place to prepare for the academy. Three years is also the time we get to prepare for the magic academy. After that we have five years of school.

I've been studying magic from my parents. My father is teaching about magic while my mother is teaching me everything else. Everyday I return to Nash's room and take care of it. It became a place for me to relax in and study.
"I miss Nash." He was the only friend I ever had and now he's gone.

"Three years seems like an eternity. Please let these three years go by fast!" The game will also start when we enter the academy. I'll meet all the main characters there to. I'm afraid. I don't want Nash to fall in love with the mc (Dawn). I don't want Dawn to take him away like that. It was never reviled who the true guy for Dawn was. "Crimson Fate" left that part a mystery. So it's no telling who she'll end up with.

Nash is a mysterious character that attracted everyone's attention no matter what route you picked. Then there was a debate on who was the main guy. A lot of people thought it was Nash, but more signs pointed towards Blaze.

Now come to think of it, Nash's personality was different from what I remember in the game. He was the cool silent type and was very popular with the girls. But the Nash I met was easily embarrassed and was adorable like a little brother. Maybe what happens to him in the future three years will change him.

Cloud and Dawn are the only main characters I haven't met yet. I know that I will meet Dawn for the first time at the academy. But I'm not sure when I'll meet Cloud. Cloud and Lyra seems like they already know each other even before the academy. So maybe I'll meet Cloud soon.

"My lady!" Willow barges into the library where I'm at.
"What is it now Willow?"
"Your fiancé is here to see you."
"BLAZE?!" I nearly fell out of my chair.
"Yes, he's waiting for you in the garden."

Once I got to the garden I saw Blaze there looking at the pond. For a moment there he kinda actual looked handsome. But that faded when he realized I had arrived. He smirks devilishly.

"Took you long enough." He says motioning me to come sit down. I sit down across from him.
"What brings you here?" I ask, giving him the snake eye.
"Can't I visit my fiancé~?" The way he says fiancé ticks me off.
"Let me restate that. What are your motives? We both know that you wouldn't come without gaining anything?"
"Then I'll just come out and say it since you asked so nicely," he said in a mocking voice. "What goes on in your head?"
"What? What kind of question is that?!"
"I'm just saying that your personality changes in a blink of an eye." He says, staring straight at me.

"When I first saw you come in, you gave off an elegant aura. But when I talked to you in the garden you were such a spoiled brat. It made me mad enough to push you. When you woke up I acted innocent to see how you would react. It seemed like you forgot we had already met." He's still staring at me.

I gave him a quick sigh.
"And you also talked so boldly to my father. Not even the most prideful Duke and Duchess could do that. You acted so elegantly and gave off a different aura, a royal aura like you were born to be a queen."
"Is that all you wanted to say?"
"Yes. Now tell me, what goes on through your head?"
"I'm under no obligation to tell you anything."
"Oh? You should just be grateful that the wonderful me is taking the time to see you."
"Then you should take the time and leave. You've already said whats on your mine, now leave!" I said impatiently.

"Then I shall take my leave." He got up and as he walks by me he whispers something unforgettable in my ear! Something so horribly embarrassing that it turns my face bright red the instant he said it!
-----------------------
Did ya enjoy this chapter? Sorry I had to leave you guys off on a cliffhanger. But at least you'll be even more excited for next week!

I'll do some explaining about why this chapter is called "Like a Boomerang". It's called that because like a boomerang (hahaha, see what I did there) Blaze comes back once again to bother her. That's it! It wasn't anything clever but hey, give me a break.

Important news! This story name will be changed to "Rebirth! One More Time!"

See ya guys next week~!