The Beginning

In a big room that seems like a big hotel room, there is a very beautiful woman wear stylish and elegant dress sitting in a luxurious sofa and reading one of the script from many script in front of her.

The script that in her hand is
"Mr Superstar and I"

The woman think for a while and decide to call her manager "I think, i will choose Mr Superstar and I, how about it christine."

"Yes, i also think it is a good story, the genre is popular in younger generation, i will talk with the director of the production."

"Allright, thank you."

"It is my job, veronica."

The call ended....

Veronica drink a cup of coffee in front of her elegantly. She touch her forehead that shows she is very tired.

-
-
-
My name is veronica liu, 26 years old, and my occupation is an A-list actress and also singer from china country.

Whenever i finished shot one drama, i will always immediately choose another drama to be shooted.

Err you know, time won't wait, i am planning to work my hardest until i am thirty years old and then i will be retired.

I choose my superstar and i script because it seems like the genre that younger generation will love, especially girls.

The male lead in the story has very good angel facade that covers his arrogant and cold temperament.

The male lead began his debut as a genius child actor and successfuly boarded the most loved child in national tittle. And then he becomes a top idol or singer in his teenager that makes all of the girls crazy for him. Now he is in on the way to become an international actor.

But the problem arises from here, he is still haven't graduated from his high school, the company decided to give him break time for one year before he is going to foreign country to continue his work.

He will focus study in the most prestige school in this country, xxxx school.

The school is the place for rich children to study, of course there are many commoner that get scholarship too.

There he will meet sloppy heroine, the heroine is a careless one that makes everytime they meet always make unexpected situation suited the comedy genre that suprise the male lead.

The heroine also has kind and warm heart until she can melt the cold heart of the male lead, and make the male lead becomes crazy in love with her.

Despite many of unsatisfied with their couple, they insisted together to make their love recognised by the public and make the story happy ending one.

That's it, i finish reading it at 10.00 p.m.

With my baby face and make up, it is not difficult to make me look as a high school girl.

Ring ring

"Hello."

"Hello veronica, i am already reach agreement with the director, and the syuting will begins in the next month."

"Allright, thank you for your work, christine."

"You are welcome, and please rest well, because tomorrow there is a schedule to go to reality show."

"Yes, i will christine,"

"Good night veronica."

So with that already made the agreement, i need to chose another work to fill my blank until the syuting next month.

Ugh my head hurt, and my eyesight already becomes blur, it seems i need to sleep.

I get up from the sofa but not long i fainted. And when i wake up i already becomes a ghost.

"What is happening????"