chapter 3

Ahhhhhhhh

Ah ah ah

My eyes open just to see unfamiliar room.

The white high ceiling, a soft and large bed that i am lying, i am confused....

"Ah miss miss....you have wake up...,i....will call master and the doctor."

Miss? Who? Me?

?????

I try to get up from my bed.

? Uh, i am not transparent?

My feet touch the ground.

I look at my hand.

This hand is not mine.

Even though my hand is very white but it can not be compared with this hand.

This hand is so white and pale just like never bath in sun. Even the fingers are so long and looked very weak that can be crushed easily.

Am i possess someone's body?

I immediately search for big mirror...

I found one in the bathroom.

I could see myself in that large mirror.

A very pale and beautiful girl is reflected in the mirror.

The girl has thick and straight black hair until her waist.

She has big eyes, long eyelashes, sharp nose, and beautiful lips there.

She even has long and slim limb that every girls dreamed.

But well the chest is smaller than my original body. But sure this body would make it through to become model.

How do i possess her body???

"Xiao ying......"

There are people outside.

I get out from bathroom and i see a handsome middle-age old man with doctor and the maid that i saw the first time i woke up.

"Xiao ying, how are you?, sleep in the bed let the doctor checked your health."

"How is she, doctor?"

"She is already allright, if there is uncomfortable later, let she checked at the hospital."

The middle old man "ah thank you doctor."

The maid go out from the room with the doctor.

"Xiao ying, you musn't do things like this again, by not eating and drinking anything until you fainted, it won't be good for your health, daddy already allowed you to transfer school to xxxx school and meet your idol wang ye lu."

"Wang..ye..lu..., i need a rest daddy"

"Allright, rest well xiao ying."

Wang ye lu, xxxx school, xiao ying....li feng ying?!!!, aren't this the name in the mr superstar and i script?!!

Script?!! Am i sucked in the script.??

But i pinched my cheek, and it hurts

This world is real, i can feel something when my body touch something.

Ah my head hurts, there are many memories of li feng ying that ran through my brain, as expected i am li feng ying....the second female lead or should i say the villainess in the script.....