chapter 4

I am the second female lead or the villainess?!!!!

Based from what i read beside the unfortunate male lead that always get unlucky because of female lead sloppiness, there is someone else that share the same unlucky fate because of female lead that is li feng ying.

Li feng ying hate zheng su su (female lead name), for she is just an ordinary girl that could get the love of wang ye lu, she always done many bad things toward zheng su su but instead all of it back toward herself.

At last, she done one thing that sucesss to destroy zheng su su but it was discovered that she is the one that do it.

Because of it, her image as the daughter of the Li group company is destroyed, many shareholders are very doubtful about the future of the Li group company.

Her father is so angry toward his only treasure daughter. Her father send her to foreign country and displine her so that she could become his successor, it cause her pampered life end by that, and her strict life as successor is begin, she cry miserable for she is forced to study many things and she is restricted for the action that could being shame toward her family name. She could only watch news about her idol scandal with zheng su su.

Well the ending will not be too bad for the villainess because this is the comedy genre drama.

Still i think become the mob character will be better, because by becoming second female lead or male lead destined to only get heartbreak for they forever couldn't get the one they true love.

While mob character usually will fall with another mob character, and their love story will be sucessful.

If i don't want to transfer to xxxx school to meet wang ye lu, than how about the script?

Do i need to follow the script because this is the script's world or not at all?

I don't know the consequence if i don't follow the script but if i don't transfer to the xxxx school after i yearned to transfer until i don't eat and drink and then fainted. I would be weird....

It is better to transfer but as i think that mob character will be better than second female lead than i should just act as mob character and watch live show love story. That's it then.