chapter 2

Hot gossip.

Veronica liu died due to overworking. Has become a hot news, hot gossip everywhere.

how could i die just because of overworking, this really destroy my image.

my rival, li fang fang must be laughing now.

And that is true...

I see her as a ghost, she takes all of my job just like this "it is okay, she is my friend, i am very sad because she died so as her friend i decided to take her last job that she left ."

The host" i see you are such a good friend, but i also heard that veronica liu took a drama, so will you take a part in that drama."

Li fang fang squeeze her fake tears and make everybody sympathy with her " yes, my manager already talk with the director and i will begin shooting in next month."

Grrrr stop that fake tears..., i am so angry with her and planning to follow her.

Li fang fang go to the hotel, she drinks a wine to celebrate her hateful rival that already died.

"So is this the drama that she chosed, kind of stupid but well every drama that she chose always become booming, so let's just try it."

Li fang fang places the script in the table after that she just sleep in the bed.

this script is the drama that i will shoot but now it becomes like this.

My hand want to touch the script but it just become untouchable.

I cry, my tear drop at the script,  suddenly the script shine and open the page itself, i can feel that i am sucked by the script.

What??!!!! i try to resist but useless.

Ahhhhhh.....

It causes big wind inside the room, and surprises li fang fang,.

What? What? What is happening?.

Li fang fang is schocked and afraid to continue her sleep. She immediately left the room without the script.

The script still places in the table....