Chapter 5

"Miss..., time to get up."

"Ermm....allright..."

"Today miss gonna go to the school that miss yearned."

"Ah...."

"Miss??, don't you happy?"

"Happy ah..very happy..."with half sleep she answered.

Her maid felt strange how could her miss doesn't feel happy at all?

-
-
-
I took bath and wore new uniform helped by my maid.

I sat down in front of big mirror.

"What kind of hairstyle does miss like today?"

"Make it become errr pony tail."

The maid comb and make my hair become pony tail.

"Please wait outside.., i want to be alone for a while."

"Yes..miss"

Hmmm i need something that can cover mostly my face so others won't know me. I already decided to become mob character, so i don't need to stand out with my family's background.

So i see, i need bangs to cover my forehead...

I grab scissor and cut some of my hair to become bangs.

And next....i open a drawer that has many many style of glasses there.

I grab one that looked like some bookworm used kind.

"Ahh perfect."

In front of the mirror, there reflected a girl that has gloomy aura.

I grab my bag and out of my room.

I walked to first floor, where there are already my father waiting there, with maid that ready my breakfast.

"Feng ying???, why do you look like that?

"Well... daddy i just don't want other to know that i transfered to that school only to chase an idol, so hahha i guess i just need to hide my identity so others won't know that li feng ying, heir from li group chase an idol."

"Ahhh, i see.... so you have grown up..huh,"

"Ehmm and also to hide my identity, i guess i need to ride public transportation..."

"Are you sure about that..?"

"Yeah....but i guess it is enough far from house to public transportation."

"Of course after all the resident here are all have cars, if you want to do that daddy won't restricted you, but you need a bodyguard to follow you, i don't want anything bad happened to you."

"Allright..., thank you daddy, i go to school first."

I rode a black sedan car and i asked to stop at public transportation, a bodyguard wore black suit followed me rode public transportation and guided me the way to school.

"So this school is xxxx school" hmm enough big and give off vibe of rich school.

"I can go by myself, no need to follow me anymore."

"Miss, when the time you want to go home, please call me."

"Ah..."

The bodyguard is gone and i watch many students that arrived with their private car.

Then suddenly there are minivan that arrived in front of gate school. The door of minivan is opened, there are two black bodyguard that out of minivan and finally the last one, a man that seems has light shining from his body get out.

The man also wear same uniform like me. He has short black hair with bangs. His beautiful face is white without any defect, with sharp nose, the gentle black eyes, red lips, and most of it he has very perfect body that suited to be model of magazine.

Yeah he seems like someone that walked out from magazine, in japanese he would be called ikemen, bishounen, the embodiment of handsome word that would make the girls crazy for him.

"Kyaaaa, wang ye lu.....,"

"It is wang ye lu..."

The girls screamed and ran toward wang ye lu just like they are mad dogs. Ugghh, so he is wang ye lu..., hmm he has so perfect appearance that even i never see someone that more handsome than him in my last life.