Chapter 14

*Art work is not mine , credit goes to original owner 

(You P.O.V)

It's been months with hanging out with Mikey and my liking towards him gotten deeper.

I don't know how to tell him how I really feel. I'm to scared on what he might think, mostly what he's gonna say.

Each day when I see him my heart stops, hands become clamy, I don't know what to do anymore. I feel myself slipping away from all of this.

"Hey!" Mikey shouted

I turned around and opened the window and let him in.

"Hey..." I replied

"You okay?"

I nodded

"So what brought you here?" I asked

"Well I have something to tell you and it's kind of important. Um I-..."

My phone started to ring and I grabbed it and looked at the caller ID.

My eyes widened and goosebumps started to rise on my arms.

"I need to take this, I'll be right back Mikey."

"O-Oh okay."

I grabbed the knob to my door and opened it to step outside the hallway. I gently closed the door behind me and swiped

'answer'.

"Huns?"

"Y/n?"

"I thought you were in jail?"

"Well we we're but somebody bailed us out."

"Who?"

"That Angel I can't tell you. You might be part of our gang but there are somethings I can't tell you."

"So about the gang-"

"That can wait, we're actually gonna make some deliver and we need you to come." Huns interrupted

I sighed and continued with my conversation.

"What time?"

"In about two but maybe it's better if you come an hour early so we can explain what's going on."

"Okay,yeah sure." I replied with a slight of irritation in my voice.

"Alright see you then." Huns then hung up, I let my back touch the wall and I slid down the ground letting my knees come to my chest. I rest against the wall and looked up at the ceiling.

"How did this even happen?" I mumbled

"Hey..." Mikey whispered as he peeked his head out.

"You can sit next to me, my mom's at work so she won't be home until midnight."