Christmas Edition-Part two

Mikey left the lab and went back into the living room to be greeted by Y/n again. He notice that she was writing something down, like a list. He sat down next to Y/n patting her head as well smoothing out her loose hairs.

"Whatcha writing?" asked Mikey. Y/n's eyes sparkled in excitment as she grabbed her list and pen and plopped a seat down in Mikey's lap.

"It's a list for Santa! Then I have to make a letter for him too, oh! I can't forget about the cookies either."

Mikey squealed and bear hugged y/n, face showing the emotion of satisfaction.

"You're so cuuuttteeee!" Mikey declared, repeating the phrase over and over again. ( ) Y/n just pouted and let the moment wear off until she was released. She got up and placed her materials on the table and walked in front of Mikey fidling with her small, precious fingers.

"What is it?" Mikey asked cocking his head to the side.
"U-Umm... I was wondering if we can make cookies tomorrow for Santa?"

"Of course! But first you need to finish that list of yours before you go to bed. It's past your bed time." Mikey lectured.

" But what about my letter?"

"You can finish that after we make the cookies but for now add a couple more things to that list."

"Okay! So far I only got two things down,I don't really want a lot for Christmas."

"So you're done?"

Y/n nodded and handed her list to him and smiled proudly. She jumped up and down begging him to read the two items out loud.

"You want a brown teddy bear with a small orange ribbon attached it's neck and with baby blue eyes?" He stated looking up at Y/n. She smiled and pointed at the piece of paper telling Mikey to continue to read. Mikey looked back at the list and read aloud once more.

" And a batch of smoke bombs?"

"I seen them before on this show where there were these ninjas trying to sneak into this building. And they were almost trapped until they got away with these smoke bombs! They were so cool!"

Mikey shook his head and chuckled picking up Y/n off the ground. He sets down the list on the table and carried Y/n to his room where he tucked her in and bid her a goodnight. He closed the door behind him and went back into the living room snatched the list and speed walked to all of his brother's banging on all the doors and went back into the living room. He watched as all of his brothers ( including Val) walked out of the rooms either confused or irritated on the loud noises.

"Ya better have good reason for all of that noise,Mikey!" Raph growled. Mikey was gonna say something smart but his non-existing eyebrows furrowed as he saw a mark more like a redish-purple bruise on his neck.

" Raph you need to be careful, especially now you have a bruise on your neck."

Raph's eyes widened and clapped a hand on his neck covering the 'bruise' and looked at Val with a red flustered face. Val just giggled and shrugged her shoulders. Leo and Donnie on the other hand already knew what was going on and were holding in they're laughter. Mikey cleared his throat to catch everyone's attention.

"Anyways I brought you guys here for a good reason! I think you guys all know that Y/n was recently turned into a five year old and Donnie is working on a formula but in the mean time I want Y/n to have to best Christmas ever! Little girl or not my baby, my Angle should deserve the best Christmas even if she wants two things this year. Now we will start tomorrow to get everything set up for my precious baby. And Val here, this list are the things she want for Christmas. I don't have any money but I will find a way to repay you."