Prologue

(Y/N=Your Name)

~First Grade~

{ Your POV }

     You walked into your new school, excited to meet new people and make new friends. You set your backpack down with everyone else's and ran off to find someone to play with. You wandered around the field and made your way back to the blacktop. You saw a little boy with chestnut hair styled into two spikes on top of his head. You thought they looked like cat ears! He wore a red hoodie and had grey eyes. He was sitting under a tree, watching three other kids play. They each had a hoodie on. One had green, one purple, and the last had blue. They were laughing and playing four square, not really noticing the boy watching them. He looked lonely and didn't really seem to fit in with the others. You decided to go over to him and try to become his friend.

     "Hi!" You said cheerfully to the boy. He looked up at you in confusion.

     "Uh..hi..?" He responded.

      "I'm (Y/N). What's your name?" The boy looked at the ground for a minute before looking back at you.

      "Tord." He stood up and looked at you. He was the slightest bit shorter than you( he gets a major growth spurt though and he turns out taller than you so... yeh.) which made you giggle a bit to yourself.

      "Well, it's nice to meet you Tord! Wanna go play handball?" You gestured behind you to an empty court. Tord nodded and you two grabbed a ball and started playing. After a few rounds, you had beaten him in all but 1 match. That was only because he'd thrown the ball when you weren't paying attention so he got a point and he continuously made sure you weren't paying attention when he threw the ball so he'd win. Other than that, it was fair and you won. The bell rang and you two went to get your backpacks. 

After getting your bag, you lost sight of Tord and went to your class' line( class', class's? I don't know) to start the day.

-Time Skip to Recess-

You walked out of your classroom and immediately started looking for Tord. You eventually found him and the two of you started playing games together. You thought happily to yourself. 'First day and I already have a new best friend. This is going to be great!'