Erased

{Your POV}

     You slowly and carefully pushed the ginger haired one away from you. He frowned and turned to Tord.

     "Doesn't (Y/N) remember me..?" He asked. Tord shook his head and apologized.

     "(Y/N) doesn't remember any of us. It might have something to do with the disappearance."

     You listened to their conversation that seemed like it would never end. You started to zone out while they talked. Halfway into your zoning out, you felt a hand on your shoulder. You jumped and smacked it away, turning to see the man in the green hoodie. The man took a step away from you and put his hand down into his pocket.

     "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to scare you."

     "I don't care if you scared me. Why were you touching me?" You questioned him.

     "Because I wanted to talk to you..? You weren't responding to anything I said, so I thought I could get your attention some other way." He said. You looked at him for a bit before lowering your guard again.

     "Okay... What about?" You asked.

     "Where you've been. You worried us all, Tord mostly. He wouldn't stop searching for you for days. He waited and waited for you to come back and be okay, but you never did. And now all of a sudden you're back, but you don't remember a thing... What happened while you were gone?"

     You honestly didn't remember. The oldest memory you have is forming and leading your army. Nothing before that. No memory of these four guys or where you'd run off to. Maybe you'd left to form the army and got so caught up in your work that you'd forgotten everything else.

     No.. That doesn't make sense. Work can't erase memories. So what did happen?

     What had erased your memories?

 (Sorry this is so short! I just wanted to quickly get a chapter out. I'll try to make the next one longer! )