Conversations

{Your POV}

     You felt a hand on your shoulder and jumped, whipping around to hit whoever was touching you. The person took a step back and looked at you.

     "Calm down, (Y/N). It's not like I'm gonna hurt you or anything." You finally looked up at their face and realized it was Tom. You sighed, relaxing a bit.

     "Didn't you hear anything that happened the first time Edd tried touching my shoulder?" You asked, slightly annoyed. Tom lifted his head and thought for a bit, before looking back at you.

     "Nah, I was zoning out." He said, emotionlessly. You got a little more annoyed.

     "Well, I don't like people touching me. I will break your hand if you touch me again." Tom put his hands up in defense.

     "Chill. I wasn't planning on it."

     "What do you want, anyway?"

     "Hm? ....Oh! Right. I see you found our old picture. We had some fun times together back then. It's too bad you don't remember anything." You looked back at the picture.

     "Yeah..." You stared at the picture for a little while longer before turning back to Tom. "Could you... tell me about those "fun times" we had?"

     "Well, I don't remember as much as the other three might, but I can try. Follow me." Tom turned and walked to his room. You followed, hesitantly. Once you got to his room, you two walked inside and he sat on his bed. Tom patted the spot next to him and you took a seat.

     "Okay... I guess it would be best to start from the beginning." Tom looked at you for confirmation and you nodded, so he continued. "First of all, we met a while after you and Tord met. I'm pretty sure you guys became friends about a month in advance. Anyway, we met at school during recess."

     You sat and listened as Tom explained as much as he could about your life before the army.

     "And you know what."

     "What?"

     "I'm pretty sure Tord-"

     "Tom!" You heard one of the boys, most likely Edd, yell from the living room. "Come on, we're going to the store!"

     "Coming!" Tom turned to look at you. "I guess we'll continue this conversation another time. Talk to you later." He smiled, then left the room to join Edd and Matt as they left for the store.