07 | a lion to a snake

SHOCK AND SURPRISE COVERED THE FACES of the students in the great hall. They had just witnessed the greatest and most surprising thing in history.

Katherine Weasley, twin sister to Ginny Weasley and Ron Weasley who both detest Slytherin's, was sorted into Slytherin, willingly!

Kathrine jumped off the stool and walked over to the end of the Slytherin table, where all her friends were. All eyes were on her; even the teachers were shocked.

But what shocked them, even more, was that the group of Slytherins brought her into a hug and the best part was that Katherine Weasley kissed Draco Malfoy. A MALFOY! The Weasley's greatest enemy.

Well, not anymore.

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL?!" Everyone stared at a fuming Ron, face red of anger. He glared at Draco and stomped over to the Slytherin's table. "HOW DARE YOU KISS MY SISTER!" He yelled, anger laced clearly in his voice. Draco just rolled his eyes, not scared at all. "I ASKED YOU A QUESTION, MALFOY!"

"Piss off, Weasley," Draco said as he turned his back on Ron, being the better person as Pansy put it.

"Are you going to let him talk to me like that?!" Ron asked in anger, staring at Katherine to which the ginger girl stared back at him, bored.

"He can do whatever he wants." She said before she too turned her back on him, facing the others and began chatting to them like he wasn't there. Ron screamed in frustration and stomped back to his place.

The sorting continued, and mostly everyone was re-sorted back into their old houses. Key-word, Mostly.

AND SO THE LION BECAME A SNAKE