05 | a pack of lion's in denail

"COME ON CHILDREN! The train's about to depart!" A yell was heard as the Weasley's went through the barrier and onto Platform 9 3/4. Molly Weasley was ushering her two of the three youngest children and their friends on the train.

The two Weasley's rolled their eyes but kissed their mum on the cheek before boarding the train with their friends. Their trunks were already given to the man that collected them. As they walked through the train, waves and smiles were being thrown at them.

The youngest, Ginny Weasley, left to sit with her friends, so there were only three left. The three of them were best friends; they were known as the golden trio. The group consisted of Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and lastly, Hermione Granger.

They walked through the hall of the train when they finally found an empty compartment, their empty compartment. Everyone knew they sat there, even the first years. They all piled into the compartment and began talking to each other.

It was like old times; they would board the train together, ready to face a new threat except...this time, there's no threat. There is no longer darkness in the wizarding world, ever since the defeat of You-Know-Who.

They all began to talk about random things. It was their last year at Hogwarts, yet they weren't that excited. It might be because they aren't looking forward to their exams or it might because they don't want to finish school so quickly. Who knows. But for now, let's say that they were back to normal, not counting the few quiet moments.

The trio was talking about Merlin knows what when their friends, Nevile Longbottom, Luna Lovegood and Ginny Weasley burst through the door. The trio jumped up wands ready but calmed down when they saw it was those three. Hermione stood and got all three of them to sit, allowing them to calm their heartbeat since they ran from their compartment to the trios.

"Are you guys okay? What's wrong?" Harry asked urgently, worried about his friends and girlfriend.

"Katherine was seen with the Slytherins." Neville breathed out. The three had disbelief written all over their faces.

"What?!" Yelled Ron. He couldn't believe that his sister was seen with those traitors. The three nodded.

"We heard it from some fifth years," Luna said bluntly. The trio looked at each other, and soon they ran out of the compartment, searching for her.

After searching for ten minutes, walking up the full length of the train, they all entered their compartment, seeing the three still there. "Did you find her?" Ginny asked, hopefully. They shook their head and sank into their seats, just like Ginny's heart sank.

"We searched the whole train, but we couldn't find her," Hermione said.

"Maybe she's not with them. Maybe those fifth years saw someone else," Ron denied the thought of Katherine sitting with them. They all murmured before nodding, and soon they all engaged in their own conversation. They all dismissed the thought of her being with her. She's a Weasley, and Weasley's don't associate with traitors.

But how wrong they were.