00 | a lion's past

THE SECOND WIZARDING WAR IS OVER, and all the survivors are to return to school. Including the death eaters: Pansy Parkison, Blaise Zabini, Theodore Nott and let's not forget about Draco Malfoy. Those four are the only Slytherins in their year, which is also the infamous Golden trio's year. Everyone except one had shunned them.

Katherine Weasley, 
the twin sister of Ginny Weasley.

She was and is the strongest witch ever. It was her who killed Bellatrix Lestrange because she had attacked her twin, and no one gets away with attacking her twin. She was the one that helped kill Voldemort, she was the one who possessed the Elder Wand, and she still has. They never destroyed the wand because it was hers. She was the one who disarmed Draco, allowing her to have possession of the wand.

After that, they had fallen in love. It was she who got him and his mother out of Azkaban. She, however, left his father and the two actually took it really well. No one knew what she would do; no one even realised she had fallen in love with him and always disappeared to see. No one realised, they all seemed to forget and did whatever they wanted.

Yes, they lost a lot of friends and family, and they were all grieving in their own way. Katherine's just happened to be different. She would mourn her loss with the Malfoy's and the others.

Narcissa Malfoy welcomed her with open arms, allowing her to be apart of the family. The other Slytherin's kids also welcomed her. After all, it was her that got them out of Azkaban, the kids and their mums only. They were staying with the Malfoy's because their place was the biggest as well as supporting each other.

Thankfully, they all didn't care. They were actually thankful. They never liked their father/Husband; after all, they were the reason this whole mess happened.

For months now, Katherine and the Slytherin's were friends. A group of friends no one could destroy. And over the course of time, she had fallen for him just like he had for her. And one night changed their whole relationship. From enemies to friends, to lovers. They have both fallen madly in love and who knows how her family will react when they learn that a lion was befriending a bunch of snakes.