ten || real life + instagram

march 20th 2023
__________

"i got an email from the russo's saying you're coming to set?" elizabeth asked as she and cleo sat opposite each other in a small restaurant.

cleo nodded and smiled.

"only for a day or two, so they can kill me off or whatever," she laughed. elizabeth shook her head at her.

"you never did say why you weren't going through with it," she mumbled. "does it have anything to do with the fact that you're sleeping on chloe's couch?"

cleo rolled her eyes and sighed.

"no.. i was just doing what i thought was best for me, career wise," she responded. "and my husband is an asshole,"

elizabeth placed her hand atop cleo's and squeezed it gently.

"are you guys... over?"

she shook her head.

"we're on a break? i think?" she shrugged. "we can't seem to have one phone call without it turning into a fight,"

she lifted her hands from the table and wiped her face with them.

"when does he start filming?"

"may," elizabeth responded. "only me, you and bettany are filming in april,"

cleo nodded.

"do we know where we're going yet?"

elizabeth shook her head.

"somewhere nice i hope,"

__________

"i'll see you in a few weeks," elizabeth smiled as they walked out of the restaurant.

cleo immediately wrapped her arms around her, standing on her tip toes to hug her properly.

"stay positive," she smiled, pulling away.

__________

cleo: not pictured: me stood on my tip toes because liz is a giant tagged; elizabetholsen87,729 likes | 662 comments

tagged; elizabetholsen
87,729 likes | 662 comments

__________

elizabetholsen: 👭tagged; cleo92,839 likes | 290 comments

elizabetholsen: 👭
tagged; cleo
92,839 likes | 290 comments