eleven || real life + instagram

april 3rd 2023
__________

cleo wrapped her coat tighter around her body as she climbed out of the car. she was in scotland, england, on set.

it was the middle of the day and the sun was shining yet it was freezing cold. she ran over to the building and slipped inside before paparazzi got her picture.

"okay you're going to shoot a few scenes solo, and then this evening, you'll shoot with elizabeth,"  somebody explained to her.

after she'd finished a couple scenes, she pulled her coat back on and went outside to smoke. she'd picked it up a lot more recently, everybody told her to quit but it helped her cope.

she wandered out into the parking lot and walked around, rehearsing her lines for the next take. as she walked further into the parking lot, she saw the paparazzi. she sighed and continued, there was nothing she could do about them now.

they yelled at her, asking numerous questions, but she ignored them all. she quickly finished smoking before heading back towards set.

__________

cleo wrapped her arms around elizabeth and squeezed her.

"if anybody had to kill me, i'm glad it was you," she mumbled before the two of them burst into laughter.

"c'mon let's go eat," elizabeth smiled, pulling her towards the car.

__________

cleo: my own personal chef 👩🏻‍🍳tagged; elizabetholsen89,622 likes | 629 comments

tagged; elizabetholsen
89,622 likes | 629 comments

username5: omg
username: girlfriends
username11: she's so cute my god
username2: aaaaah
username3: babies
elizabetholsen: 🕺🏻
username8: elizabeth is shooting for iw does that mean cleo is too???
username4: ^^ she quit tho
username12: so smol