I'm fine

April's: POV

"Isn't it enough that a mad killer is on the lose?" asked Adam. "I'm fine!" I said. "You fainted in the kitchen." he replied. "I lost the balance." I said. "You fainted because you don't eat." he replied strictly. "It's my life, not yours." I said. Dad sighed and parked the car in the parking lot to the hospital. We went in and he went up to a woman who sat behind a desk.

"We would meet Ingrid Evans today." said Adam. "She's in room 5 on the second floor." replied the woman. He thanked her and went up. We had to wait in the waiting room and I logged into Twitter. @aprillambert I hate my life😔 I did not have time reading the comments before I was called.

Me and dad went into room 5 and sat down at the chair. "So it's who is April?" asked Ingrid. "Yes!" I said annoyed. "Your dad said you had fainted in the kitchen." replied Ingrid. "I lost the balance." I said. "When did you eat last?" she asked. "There's nothing you need to care about." I said coldly. "April, this is serious." replied Adam strictly.

"You haven't grown up in a foster family and were treated like something the cat had draggad in. You have not go hungry to school, for then not getting any food at home You have not cried yourself to sleep after hands have touched you. You have not thought of just disappearing from the earth so people can stop pretend like they care." I said and my voice cracked.

"I didn't know!" replied Adam. "I have heard that before." I said. "Can we come back another day?" asked Adam and she nodded. He booked a date and then we went back to the car. I put on Tokio Hotel's song Don't Jump on Spotify and fell asleep.

***
Adam's: POV

April went up to her room when we got home and slammed the door. "I had no idea that being a teenage dad would be so hard." I said. "You better get used to it." replied Ashley. "You're right!" I said. "She loves you, but right now she needs time to process everything that has happened." replied Ashley. "You're right again." I said. "You are an wonderful father to her, remember that." she replied and I nodded.

I feel sorry for both April and Adam, they deserves happiness. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~