I fell in love with you, my mistake

Avril's: POV

"You know you're together with your sister's killer's daughter." said Rebekah. "What?" I asked confused. "April's real surname name is Carter." she said. "You're lying!" I replied. "Ask her." said Rebekah and left. I turned around and saw my girlfriend. She went up to me and kissed my lips. "Hey gorgeous." said April. "Hey!" I replied. "Something wrong?" she asked and I shook my head.

***

"Where's Charlie?" asked April when we got home. "She's with her friend Jasmine today." said Adam. "I'm glad to hear she has a friend." replied April. "Me too!" said Adam.

Then we went up to her room and I sat down at her bed. "Dad planning to adopt a dog next year." said April. "That's sweet!" I replied, my voice sounded so false. "He will also visit Coachella, but he says I'm still too young to come with him." said April and sighed. "He doesn't want anything to happen to you." I replied. "You're right." she said and I faked a smile.

"April, Sauli want to talk to you." called Adam. "I'll be right back!" said April and walked downstaris. On the table was her diary and the locket was open. I know you shouldn't read other's diaries, but I have to find out the truth. A photo fell down to the floor and I picked it up. Tears filled my eyes when I read the text.

Me and my dad John Carter. You're thr best dad in the whole world and I wouldn't been here today without you. Love from your daughter April Carter.

(April together with her adoptive father John Carter)

"Why do you read my diary?" asked April. I jumped and dropped the photo.
"I thought we told everything for each other." I said hurt.

"I was going to tell you." replied April. "That your adoptive father was a murdere?" I asked. "I didn't know he was it." said April.

"He killed my sister April, he murdered my four year old little sister." I shouted. "I'm sorry!" she said low. "It's over." I replied coldly and walked out.

Don't break up with her, don't let her fall into the darknes again. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~