You are my Queen tonight

April's: POV

Two days later

"You're so beautiful honey." said Ashley. "Thanks Ash!" I replied with a smile. "Have fun tonight." said Tommy and gave me a hug. "I will!" I replied. Dad drove me to school and I stepped out from the car. Avril came up to me and I kisssd her. "You're so wonderful and I love your dress." I said. "Thank you and I love your dress as well." replied Avril.

(Avril's dress)

(Avril's dress)

We went into school and we walked to the dance floor. "I'm glad I met you." said Avril. "Same here!" I replied. "We can have our own family when we got older, I have beautiful names to our children." she said happily. "Sounds perfect." I said and laughed softly.

***

"Can I get your attention?" asked Annie after a while. We stood in front of the stage and listened. "This year's queens are... April Lambert and Avril Schubert." said Annie. We went up on stage and she put a crown on our heads. "You are my Queen tonight." I said and kissed my girlfriend. "Aww!" replied Avril with a smile.

***

"How was the ball?" asked Tommy when I got home. "Wonderful, me and Avril crowned to this year's queens." I said happily. "I'm so happy for you." he replied. "Thank you papa." I said. "I want to be a princess." replied Charlie. I put my crown on her head and she smiled happily. "You will always be my princess." I said and hugged her.

April and Avril won and they are so cute together💕 I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~