Can you help me to find my brother?

April's: POV

"We have a new student here today, please welcome Spirit." said Annie. Into the room came a blond girl and she wore gray clothes. "Thank you so much Mrs. Hale." replied Spirit. Annie showed her seat and she sat down next to us.

(This is wolfiebearforever character Spirit)

"My name is April Lambert and this is my girlfriend Avril Schubert." I said. "It's so nice to meet you two." replied Spirit in Finnish. I'm glad Sauli has taught me Finnish. "It's nice to meet you as well." said Avril and she smiled. "I know we have just met, but can you help me to find my brother?" asked Spirit. "Who's your brother?" I asked. "Jughead!" she said and we promised to help her.

***

We arrived to the Neverland ranch and I called his name. Then we went up to the house and door was open. "Jughead, are you here?" I called. "Maybe he's in his room." said Spirit. We walked upstairs and found his room. He sat on his bed and I hugged him tight.

"Don't disappear like that." I said. "Sorry!" he replied and hugged me back. "It's okay!" I said. "I know this will come as a shock but I'm your long lost sister." replied Spirit. Jughead hugged her and tears ran down his cheeks. "Welcome back!" he said. "Thank you!" she replied.

Thank you wolfiebearforever for letting me have your charaters in my story. I love Spirit💕 I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~