Check This Out

Hey my lovely readers!

I am currently working on getting this last chapter of Royal Blood out for you, but there is something I need your help with. Over the course of the book there were a few characters that I introduced and I would like to bring back one more time for the last chapter, but I would like to see which one you prefer. Please feel free to vote on both or just one. I may end up bringing them both back;) I'm just curious as to what character you prefer in the story.

MARY QUEEN OF SCOTS

Recap: Throughout the first half of the book, the struggle between Mary, Arabella, and Francis is real

Recap: Throughout the first half of the book, the struggle between Mary, Arabella, and Francis is real. Mary first shows up in chapter III. Purest Enigma for Arabella's party, but that day catches Francis and Arabella together, which upsets her because, well friends, Francis and Mary were engaged. The struggle of this love triangle continues until chapter XII. Plots, Plots, And More Plots when Mary begins to forgive and forget. Also, around this time, she and Arabella both find out about Mary Tudor's constant threatening to Mary Stuart. There is also some crazy shiz going on with Catherine wanting Mary gone but that's irrelevant at the moment. This leads Mary to become in serious need of a husband to secure her throne. When Arabella's friend, Prince Stephan finds this out, he figures it would be better for everyone if he helped out by suggesting his friend Tomas of Pamela as a possible suitor for Mary Stuart because it would allow Francis and Arabella to wed, as well as secure Arabella's friend, Mary Queen of Scot's throne. By the time the arrangement works out and Mary is ready to leave with Tomas, things between the three old friends, Francis, Arabella, and Mary are over all resolved.

PRINCE STEPHAN OF HOLLAND

Recap: Arabella met Prince Stephan at her birthday celebration at English Court in chapter VI

Recap: Arabella met Prince Stephan at her birthday celebration at English Court in chapter VI. Common Knowledge. There, he was a suitor, by means of Mary Tudor, that Arabella thought of as unusually polite and squeamish, which she did not mind considering her past with stuck up suitors who practically bathe in their wealth. Also, in VI. Common Knowledge, Arabella and Stephan declared their friendship and made it clear that they would much rather be friends/allies than try to make a marital alliance. Then, in chapter XIX. Departure, Arabella received a letter from Prince Stephan saying that he contacted his friend, Tomas of Pamela, and told him about how Mary Queen of Scots was looking for a decent suitor now that Francis and Arabella were together. He also said that he did this because he felt that as Arabella's friend, he must do anything he can to make Arabella happy, meaning do anything to help Arabella and Francis be together. Mind you, Stephan and Arabella did contact each other every now and then as friends. (Pretty much BROTP if you ask me.) Lastly, in that same chapter, Stephan wrote that he better be put on the common guest list of French and English Court if all worked out and Francis and Arabella marry and have children.

Thanks so much for voting and letting me know your opinions on the characters! Last chapter will be out very soon!