We'll Just Have To See

Well after my comment at the end of the last chapter I have decided whether or not to carry on or not. I have decided that since everyone seemed to feel very strongly about me either carrying on or doing a sequel I will...........carry on this book :D I hope you're okay with that, tell me what you think guys!!! Thanks for all your support you all had very strong feelings about this story!!! I guess this book is bigger than me now ;) Thank you, I owe you all :D

*** *** *** ***

Destiny flickered lazily through the channels on the TV until she found a decent film to watch. Mamma Mia was on Film4 so she stopped on that, calling for her siblings so they could watch it too.

"Not this stupid film again," Blaze grumbled rudely. "We've seen it a gazillion times!" Destiny ignored him and stared at the TV. Blaze had been playing up ever since she had arrived and Destiny just couldn't understand why! Suddenly he snatched the remote out of Destiny's hand and threw it across the room.

"Blaze!" Destiny yelled angrily at him. "What's wrong with you? You've been a pain ever since I got here!"

"You're what's wrong!" He yelled back, equally angry. "You waltz back in here, acting like everythings back to normal, when we all know it's not!" Destiny went over to him and bent down to his hight.

"Why isn't it?" She asked calmly. "What's bothering you Blaze? It's not like I'm going anywhere again!"

"You," he whispered. "You left us alone..." Destiny was taken aback at this and scowled at him.

"Why? Because I went with Katy instead of you? I didn't have a choice about that Blaze, you know I didn't!" She pointed out, starting to yell again.

"No! You idiot Destiny! That's not what I meant! You tried to kill yourself! You tried to abandon us," he cried. "And you might leave again! You probably will! All we can do is wait and see!" As his voice got steadily louder, Destiny clamped her hand over his mouth.

"Not so loud," she whispered harshly. "Dad will here us!" Blaze tried to shake her off, but was distracted by a yell from upstairs.

"SHUT UP YOU TOO!" The voice shouted. "I'M TRYING TO SAVE WHAT'S LEFT OF MY CAREER AND I'VE GOT A MIGRAINE!" Destiny looked up towards where the voice was coming from.

"Sorry Daddy," she said quickly before turning back to Blaze. "Just go to bed, okay Blaze? We'll talk tomorrow..." Blaze nodded and started shuffling downstairs. That was when London and Ocean appeared in the doorway.

"It's for you," Blaze growled. "You're the one who's supposed to support them..." Destiny glared at him and held her hands out to the twins.

"Go to bed Blaze," she insisted. "Now, you two, come here. What's the matter? You're both supposed to be sleeping"

"Dada was yelling 'gain," lisped London cutely.

"And Mummy isn't home yet," Ocean added in. Destiny sighed and wrapped an arm around each of them.

"Now, you two listen to me. Daddy is just grumpy because he should be at work and Mummy isn't here yet because she's still sleepy. But she will be here soon, okay?" She told them, reassuringly. They nodded, understanding.

"Why does Daddy always work?" Ocean asked, looking intently at her oldest sister.

"And will Mama be around more when she wakes up?" London put in.

"Probably not Lon," Destiny sighed. "Mummy will still be the same as she always was... And Daddy works to make money, you know that!"

"But Daddy never stops!" Ocean pointed out miserably. "He works and work makes him ill. He gets dizzy and weird and scary!" Destiny picked the twins up, one on each hip, and started carrying them back to bed. She tucked them both up together in London's bed.

"Okay, snuggle up together now." She said gently, they did as she asked. "Sleepy time. Everythings back to normal, I'm here again. You don't need Mummy or Daddy to look after you. I'm here," she soothed. The twins nodded and started dropping off to sleep almost immediately. Then Destiny crept out of their room and into Blaze's.

"Hey Buddy," she said softly. Blaze rolled over and looked at her silently. "Look, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I left you alone, I'm sorry I left you to look after the girls, I'm sorry Mum and Dad don't look after you... But please forgive me, I'm not going anywhere again. I'm right here, just like before. Lets just act like nothing happened. Please?" Destiny begged quietly. Blaze scrambled out of bed and scrambled into her arms.

"I get wanted my big sister back," he whispered shakily. Destiny clung to him, ruffling his curly hair.

"I'm right here, and I'm not going anywhere." She soothed softly. Then she put him back to bed and went to her own room. Then she crawled into her bed. To her shock she felt something warm rub against her body, causing her to squeal in horror.

"Dessy?" A voice called out from under the duvet. "What's wrong?" Destiny sighed in relief and pull out the little body next to her.

"Candy! You scared the life out of me Missy!" She said and tickled her little sister. "What are you doing here? You're supposed to be in your own bed!"

"I used to get in your bed all the time!" Candy pointed out in surprise. "Did you forget me?" Destiny hugged Candy close to her and got them both comfortable.

"Of course not," she whispered gently. "P-p-pinkie-" But she couldn't finish. It just didn't feel right anymore. Not unless it was Katy... Luckily Candy was fast asleep anyway.

Meanwhile Katy was laying in bed, clutching Destiny's baby-band. She had dug it out of the attic the second she had arrived home. Angela had retrieved it for her after Destiny had been taken away.

"Here Kate..." Angela said softly, shaking her sisters limp arm. Katy opened her eyes weakly and looked defeatedly up at Angela. Angela held out the baby-band to Katy, who stared at it with a blank look in her eyes. Suddenly tears began flowing from them. They didn't stop as pain consumed her.

"My poor baby's gone," she sobbed hysterically. Angela forced the baby-band into Katys pale white hand. Katy gripped it for dear life, wishing her daughter would come back to her.

Now, just like fifteen years ago, Katy clutched the baby-band in the same pale white hand and cried her heart out. She needed Destiny back, she needed her little girl back...