The Notes Are Found

"MUMMY! DADDY!" Blaze screamed, panic clouding his better judgement. "MUMMY, DADDY! COME QUICKLY!" His parents burst into Destiny's room, angry to see their children in there.

"What's wrong? We were sleeping!" Simon snapped, trying to shake the sleep off.

"D-d-destiny's run away!" Blaze sobbed miserably.

"WHAT?" Carline roared. "HOW DO YOU KNOW?" Blaze told her about finding the note, but wouldn't give it to her. He suddenly realized that telling his parents may have been a mistake. His Mum began trying to grab the note, furious at him for not handing it over. Blaze wouldn't give it to her and smartly hid his siblings notes. "FINE THEN, YOU LITTLE BRAT! YOU WILL STAY IN THIS ROOM UNTIL YOU LEARN TO DO AS YOU ARE TOLD!" Blaze winced at

"Get out girls," Simon instructed. "Your brother needs to learn his lesson." The girls looked around, not knowing what to do. Destiny always gave them instructions and if she wasn't there Blaze did. They weren't used to having their parents parenting them, as stupid as that was.

"N-no," Candy whispered softly. "We need to stay with Blaze. Destiny said so." Carline and Simon glared at their children.

"Destiny is not your parent. Destiny is not here. Destiny is going to be punished for this, very badly punished!" Carline growled. "Stay in here and rot for all I care."

"You will regret that later," Simon warned. "Just teach them a lesson, don't neglect them." Carline nodded and they both left, locking the door behind them.

"Its a little late to not neglect us now," Blaze whispered after them. "Destiny's our parent, not you..."

"Blaze," a little voice said softly. "Me and Ocean can't read Dessy's notes." Blaze looked down at London, who had found her note and was desperately trying to read it. So was Ocean.

"Come here, I'll read it to you." Blaze said and pulled them closer to him.

Dear London,
I love you very much. Remember I'm always looking out for you FOREVER!!! I have to go away for a very little while, but I will be back soon.
Lots and lots and lots of love,
Dessy.

Tears formed in London's eyes and she held the letter close to her chest.

"I want Dessy," she sobbed into Blaze's chest. "I want Dessy now!"

"Shhh, shhh..." Blaze soothed. "I-its okay." Deep down, he didn't believe that it was okay at all. In fact, he thought that it was anything but okay!

"Blaze, read my note too!" Ocean begged desperately. "I can't read either!" Blaze nodded and began to read her note.

Dear Ocean,
Never forget that I love you. Remember to stay smiley and that I'm thinking about you ALWAYS. I'm going away for a while, but I'll be back before you know it!!!
Lots and lots and lots of love,
Dessy.

Once Blaze had finished, Ocean was crying to. Blaze handed her back the note and she cried into the back of it, not wanting to smudge the writing. Candy could just about read her own note, but tripped up a little bit on some of the words.

"Would you like me to read it to you?" Blaze asked her gently.

"No, it's mine." Candy said stubbornly and started reading it from the beginning again.

Dear Candy,
I'll miss you. I always when we're apart and that will never change. Stay strong for me beautiful. Remember that I love you. I will NEVER leave your side. I promise that I will see you very soon.
All my love forever,
Destiny.

Candy refused to cry and just read her note over and over again. While she did that, Blaze read his own note again.

Dear Blaze,
I am so sorry. I know how selfish it is for me to leave you alone, you're only six and don't deserve this kind of responsibility. This is just something I need to do. I know you're probably to young to really understand, but you will one day. I can't tell you where I'm going in case Mum and Dad ever find this. I'm sorry. Also, I need you to look after your sisters for me. I know it's unfair of me to ask that of you, but your all they really have left. I WILL come back for all of you, I promise you I will. I pinkie promise!!! Hang in there for me my Little Soldier.
My love forever,
Destiny.
P.S. I will ALWAYS be your big sister, no matter where I am or where I'm really from. Never forget that, okay?

Blaze tried his hardest not to cry, not wanting to upset his sisters further.

"Okay," he whispered. He looked out with window as he spoke, almost as if he was looking for Destiny. "Pinkie promise..."