Chapter 4

He walks forwards towards us. He gave Taehyung a bro hand shake and smiled at us.

  "What are you doing here?" He laughs, standing right beside him.

  "Buying groceries?" Taehyung chuckles along with Jungkook. This felt so awkward..

  "We're buying some grocery too." Jungkook flashed a smile at me. I fiddle with my hands until Jungkook grabs them. I look up at him.

"Hey Tae do you wanna come over and hangout with me and Aria?" I glare at him as he slightly smirked.

  "Uh.. sure why not. It wouldn't hurt just a hanging out a little." He smiled. I sudden felt all shy. Little bastard.. why'd he invite him..

~~~

Walking back home with two dorks was actually pretty fun until Jungkook trip me making me land on my face. Luckily the sweet Taehyung he is helped me up and brushed my pants as he ran his thumb across my cheeks. My face heated up so much after that. We get back to our house fine minutes later.

   "Ah my knees hurt." I groan, walking into the house.

   "Aw poor baby." Jungkook sarcastically said. I roll my eyes at him.

   "It's okay Aria you'll feel better soon." He flashed me a quick smile. Jungkook looked at Taehyung and raised his eyebrows.

  "Erm.. this is awkward watching you two." I walk in between them so I was in the middle. My back facing Taehyung and the front side facing Jungkook. I tried not to look at Jungkook in the eyes but I couldn't resist it so I looked up.

  "You're awkward Aria." He slightly smirked. I rolled my eyes again pushing him away from me.

   "Shuttt uppp." I yelled. He chucked from the distance. Taehyung poked my back and I turn around.

   "Hey" He smiled.

   "H-Hi."

   " I never really got to talk to you much last year." He chuckled while his fingers run through his hair.

  "L-Last year? W-What do you mean I thought we always talked whenever you can over cause ya know we're like friends but like also not friends cause you're like best friends with my brother and like.. uh.. I should stop talking..." My face goes all red as I see him looking at me with a smile on.

Jungkook starts laughing. "See I told you you're awkward."

I wanted to slap him across the face badly.

"Anyways.." Jungkook groans. "I'm gonna go pick up mom from work now." He yawns. "Taehyung stay here with Aria I'll be back." He walks pass us patting my back.

   "Alright cool." Taehyung nods. Oh shit this is going to be so awkward.. I walk over to the couch and sat down. Taehyung followed and sat right next to me.

   "So.." He whistled.

   "Do you wanna watch something?" I asked grabbing the remote.

   "Oh sure." He looked at me. I nodded.

   "What would you like to watch?"

   "Could we watching something rated 18?" He stared at my lips then quickly looked away.

   "What do you mean by that?" I tried keeping a straight face on.

   "Like maybe.. I dunno. Fifty shades of grey? Or fifty shades darker if you seen the first one already."

   "I haven't seen the first one yet." I lied I have seen it before.. with Jungkook.. "We can watch it.. but let's head up to my room.. Because I don't want anyone walking in! Especially Jungkook and my mom." I tried making an excuse up so he could come to my room of course. He nodded.

"I'll follow you." He got up.

We walked up to my room. Once we got in I closed the door and Taehyung went to close the blinds.

"What's with the blinds?" I asked

"We wouldn't want the sun coming in right?" He chuckles closing it.

"Right.." I smiled hoping onto my bed. Taehyung sat beside me. I turn the TV on and out on the movie.

~ 30 minutes into the movie ~

We watched so many scenes with nudity in it.. There were at the sex scene and it felt so hot between me and Taehyung. He was so into the movie. I wanted to sit on top of him and kiss his plumps lips.. this movie has gave me so many ideas I wanted to test out. As they really got into the scene Taehyung runs his hand up and down my thigh. I pretend it didn't bother me but I wanted him to go up higher.

   "T-Tae?" I spoke out.

   "Yeah?" He swallowed as he licked his lips.

   "C-Can you go up higher?" I said embarrassed. He smirked as he moved his hand up higher teasing me.

"Fuck.." I mumbled under my breath.

  "Hm? Did you say something." A huge smirk on his face formed. He looked so good right now. It wouldn't hurt just one kiss?

  "Fuck it." I said out loud as I straddle his lap.

He grabbed my waist as my lips landed on his lips. My hands were on the side of his face as he leaned his head back letting me kiss him rougher. He pulls my waist close to his crotch. He sat up straight causing me to move back more. His hands go up my shirt. I unattached from the kiss to catch my breath.

   "So are we just friends?" Taehyung breathes heavily as our faces were still close to each others.

~~
A/N: Let me just say.. why the hell just why did I think back then suggesting that movie was a good idea for this book.. Aish.. The cringe level is high.