Chapter 9

After convincing my parents they finally agreed to let us go but they were going to come along. We flew there and rented a beach house.

   "Alright so Jungkook and Aria your rooms are on the other end of the hall from me and your dads okay? " We both nodded trying not to smirk.

   "Sounds great mom." Jungkook smiled as we stood real close to each other.

~

I go to unpack my suitcase. I throw my bags onto the bed while throwing my clothes out.

   "Caught one." Jungkook smirked as he held my laced bra in his hands.

  "Give it back you perv." I walk up to him snatching it.

  "I'm a perv? I thought I was your boy." I rolled my eyes at him.

  "Whatever I gotta unpack. Shouldn't you be doing the same?"

  "Already done." He walked up behind me. "Why don't I help?" His arms snaked around my hips.

  "Maybe later." I held his hands.

  "But I gotta film later." He slowly kissed my neck.

  "Then after." I bite down on my lip.

  "Aria I nee-" My mom walks up to the door.

"What are you doing Jungkook?" She asked trying not to laugh as he tried fitting under the bed.

   "Nothing mom." He smiled at her.

   "Alright." She gave him a weird look before looking at me who was putting my stuff away.

"There's a party tonight down at your aunts. Do you two wanna come? Like maybe you could wait for Jungkook then you could drive down there since he doesn't know where she lives?"

   "That sounds fun!" I smiled.

  "Oh and I need that pink shirt you were wearing last time we had the party." I threw her the shirt and she gave me a wink before closing my door.

  "Really hiding under the bed??" I gently hit his head.

  "Hey at least I didn't get caught kissing your neck." He squished my cheeks.

  "Yeah, yeah. You're lucky you heard her coming."

~

  "Were leaving now!" My dad yelled.

  "Be good! Have fun while filming, Jungkook!" My mom yelled as well before slamming the door shut.

  "Finally we're alone!" Jungkook yells before lifting me up onto the table. He kissed me passionately as I tugged his hair earning a moan from him.

*alarm on phone goes off*

He unattached our lips.

  "Argh I gotta go film now." He rolled his eyes.

  "Why don't I come along." I raised an eyebrow and he nodded.

-

  "Okay! Jungkook come over here." The director called out. I saw Rose walk out of the change room.

  "Oh wow look who it is." I fake gasped.

  "Shut up." She rolled her eyes before walking towards the scene.

Jungkook was looking up into the sky with rocks and trees in the background. He looked very serious. He had a straight on during the scene. Rose looked away as Jungkook said something. Everyone around them were close up. The camera was moving around a lot. So was the microphones. After a while of filming they finished the first scene. Jungkook walked over to me with a huge smile on.

  "I'm done. Shall we go home and get change?" He swing his arm over my shoulder.

   "Sure." I smiled as we walked out of those doors.

   "I can't wait to party and meet your aunt I guess."

  "They'll be lots of people there so look good." I laugh.

  "When don't I ever look good?" He smirked at me.

~~~
A/N: I hope you like this chapter! :) I take any request! Thank you for almost 400 views! Wow I didn't think people would like this haha.